Chapter 2

I started to kick and twist,but that just made the pain worst,driving a pained whimper from me.With the first guy coming down the steps,and the second hoisting me up.

"Good,you found her."

The first one says,placing a finger under my chin pushing it up so I'd look him in the eyes but I turn away before it happens and he gave me a sadden face expression walking away and up the stairs.The second guy started to pull me over and up them.I tried to get out his grip,pulling and twisting my arm but he just yank me along.

" Keep struggling and your gonna regret it."

He said,but I kept pulling,and he reached into his pocket and pulled out the silver gun.Now closer to me,I could see the engraving which had a certain type of pattern on it and I knew they were in a gang,they had to be.And before I could do anything the guy hit me with the butt of the gun.

"Lights out,princess."

He says with a smirk,his hazel and green eyes looking into mine.As I slipped into unconsciousness.

             .  .  .

I woke up hearing the engine of a car being turned off,and what sounded like the passenger and driver seat being thrown shut.And the one next to me opening,I decided to act like I was still unconscious,and when one of them tried to grab me I'd shove him and run,run as fast as I could.But that idea was ruined when he grabbed me and picked me up bridal style and carried me.I opened one of my eyes for a split- second to see where he was carrying me to,which was to,two huge doors carved in the same pattern as the gun the guy has.I closed my eyes again as the second guy walked by me and glanced at me with a stern look.And from the light coming off the house I could see his cold blue eyes before he turned away from me and looked at a intercom and muttering something into it and the huge doors opened.I heard him walking up a long stair case before entering a room,and gently placing me on a bed and sitting in the side.

"I know your awake,so here's something to make sure you don't run off."

He said and my eyes flung open,as I saw him reach in his pocket to pull out a needle filled with with a foggy white liquid,and took of the cap giving it a flick with his finger.I sat up on the bed and ready to push him out of the way and run until I saw the second guy in the doorway give me a death glare.And I stopped,hazel eyes noticing my sudden stop figured out that I saw him,and gave me a experimental push back down onto the bed and keeping the arm firmly on my shoulder,

"Relax,your not going anywhere,no time soon."

He said in a seemingly soothing voice.And signaled the other guy over to me and he took the rope that he was hiding behind his back,and tied my wrists to the headboard of the bed.I didn't fight him because I knew I had to save my strength for later.After he was done,blue eyes backed away from the bed eyeing me down,while the other stuck the needle into my arm and I flinched.As I got sleepy and felt my eye lids getting heavier all of a sudden,hazel eyes seeing that the drugs were going into affect got up off the side of the bed and walked towards the door with blue eyes trailing off behind him.And closing the door behind him,and the last thing I heard before drifting off was a soft click of the door being locked.