Chapter 2| Stiles' Rude

I laid awake in bed. My hand on my stomach, the other above me. I tossed over to the side, I sighed climbing out of bed. I went over to my phone and checked the time. 6:30 Am Monday. I sighed laying back down on the bed. I heard Stiles' alarm ring, I walked into his room.

"Stiles!" I screamed, I climbed onto the bed.

"Hey! You have to get up for school!" I screamed, shaking him. He groaned and swatted me away.

"Stiles!" I screamed again, I stood up on his bed jumping. He kicked me off as I fell off the bed with a crash.

"Goddamnit, Stiles!" I screamed, he jolted up.

"Oh shit, Blaire, I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes just laying on the floor.

"Stiles! Help me! I'm stuck!" Stiles jumped up and tried to pull me out. Dad walked in, looked at us and walked away.

"I'm not gonna say anything." Dad said, while walking down the hallway. I was stuck between the stand and the bed.

"How the hell are you stuck!" Stiles yelled, yanking my arm.

"Ow!" He yanked my arm again.

"Ow! Ow! Shit, Stiles take an easy!" I screamed, he yanked too hard and fell off the bed. I started laughing, he gave me a glare.

"Shut up!" He yelled, I rolled my eyes. He came back over moving the stand, and sliding me from under the bed.

"Thanks." I dusted myself off, I cracked my neck and fingers.

"Alright, I'm gonna be late for school! Gotta go!" I got out of the room as Stiles quickly changed and did his routine. I took a shower and changed clothes. I went down to the kitchen grabbing a bowl, cereal, and milk.

I poured the items into the bowl and started eating. I was at the house alone, Dad went to work, and Stiles went to School. I sighed and finished my cereal going in my room. I'm not used to being at a house alone. I got out my phone texting Wade.

Me; wade what's up !

Me; babyyyy !

Me; i'm home alone !

Me; answer please !!

Me; stiles went to school and dad's at work !

Me; i keep hearing things and i'm scared .

Me; i'm gonna text my brother , bye i love you !
--

Me; stiles .

My twin; what?!

Me; you left me home alone and i'm scared !

My twin; are you kidding me, blaire..

Me; no i'm not ! i've never been home alone , i'm scared .

My twin; pussy.

Me; stilinski , you're rude .

My twin; stilinski, you're a pussy.

Me; i'll just text scott he's way nicer than you asshole . ;p

My twin; bye scared little pussy, and learn some correct grammar thank you very much.

Me; fuck you , stiles .

My twin; ew. you're my sister.

Me; bye stilinski .
--

Me; scott my brother's being a dick . :(

Scottie; typical stiles.

Me; he kicked me off the bed this morning . :(