Boyfriends Loving Life

It's been one month since Matthew got the 'promise ring from Bradlee, lately days were getting lonely & blue. Just so on that day Matthew gave Bradlee a call & asked "Hey BAE are you doing anything right now?" He replied back "no not really just laying in bed with Tiny alone, why you ask?" "I'm not doing anything right now I'm thinking of going on a walk would you like to come?" "Yeah I'll be right over!"
                   When he arrived Matthew stepped out from the door & gave him a Big hug!
                    "I miss you!" "I miss you too Beautiful!" as Bradlee gave him a kiss on the cheek, Matthew blushed a little. Then he locked the door, held his hand & began on their walk.
                   They talked to keep up on life & how were things happening lately.

                   They stopped by at Starbucks to grab some coffee & chill there for a bit.
                   Matthew missed Bradlee's company, his kisses, snuggles & his smile. He held his hand while, chilling alone in a booth. Bradlee was so lost in his eyes that he couldn't say a word. With Matthew's charming smile & laugh he felt so happy to be with him again! After one full month, it's been lonely & sad without each other.
                    After Starbucks, they continue on with their walk & walked back to Matthew's place. Bradlee sat on the couch & breathe for a bit. Matthew went to the kitchen to get some drinks & came to the Livingroom set some drinks on the table for each other. "It's been so long since, 2 months ago I asked you to be my boyfriend. One full month pass by I've been cooped in my home doing nothing." "Same here, I miss having you around, can we do this again more often?" Bradlee nodded. "I brought a drink for you" "you're so sweet Matthew, thank you for asking me to join you on a walk" "no problem!"
                     They hung out for 2 hours before calling it a night.
                     "Lets do something fun at my place tomorrow night, are you doing anything?" Bradlee asked "no I got nothing on my schedule, what time should I come?" "7:30?" he asked "that'll work for me, see you tomorrow sweetie" as they said their goodbye they, gave each other a kiss.

    ❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️💞❤️

                      The next day came, Bradlee was so excited to have a night with him. He couldn't get Matthew out of his mind.
                       Matthew woke up from his night sleep, can't wait to see his boyfriend later! He loves him so much, he was glad to have him in his life! "I should pack some stuff along just in case, if I'll be over for the night."
                        So Matthew did some packing before he's ready to go over to Bradlee's place.
                        Bradlee did some house work so the place is cleaned up when, Matthew comes over later. So far the plan is go live (Broadcast) a bit, play with Tiny a bit, get some pizza for dinner, go to Froyo to get some desert & watch Netflix & snuggle together! He was so excited to have a fun with him again!

                        Matthew went on a walk with Walle to the park enjoy the fresh air, play with some dog friends & relax.
                        Chris & Carson walked pass by the dog park & saw Matthew with Walle, they went to say hi & chill a bit together!
                          They all had a fun time sharing some laughs & enjoying the warm weather together! It's a wonderful day to bump into some friends along the way!

                           Matthew & Walle walked to Starbucks & Chipotle for lunch.
                           The Best Dad in the World gave his baby a dog cupcake on the way home. Walle loves his Daddy so much he was glad that this awesome human gave him a home & someone to love! Walle couldn't say much although, just before his Daddy was about to leave he jumped on him & gaves him kisses & snuggle with him before he goes! Matthew loved Walle so much he just had to spend some time with him!

                            Afterwards a knock a the door & Bradlee was so happy to see Matthew standing there looking so handsome! He invited him in & gave him a hug!
He offered Matthew a drink then, went live together for 1 hour!
                          They had some laughs while enjoying some company with their fans!
OfficialDana was the Top #1 fan of the night Bradlee was giving away a picture of him & Matthew together with their autograph. Matthew wanted to throw in one of his shirts to send to OfficialDana! They loved her so much they want to meet her some time!
                          After playing with Tiny Boy, he was out of energy & crawled on the bed so cute & close his eyes to take a doggy nap.
                          They both had a wonderful dinner tonight, Matthew couldn't resist his charms & his romantic smile & eyes he gave a kiss & said "this has been fun tonight, you're so romantic" & kissed some more before Bradlee brought him to Froyo Custard!
                          They both shared desert together!

                         Bradlee was having such a great time with his boyfriend, on their walk home back to Bradlee's place he grabbed Matthew's hand & he said "where are you taking me sweetie?" "I want to show you something beautiful!"
                          As they arrived at the beach they watched the sun set behind the ocean.
                          They sat down on the sand & Bradlee wrapped his arms around Matthew. And Matthew said "this is beautiful, you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me I love you Bradlee!" 💞💞
"I love you to the Universe & back!" 👨‍❤️‍👨🌖✨💫
                          For they shared a beautiful moment together on this night, they shared a French kiss before leaving the beach when the moon was up high in the sky.

                           They watched a romantic movie together with some popcorn & snuggles, they wouldn't forget this amazing night of their lives!