[ Protection Spell ] Bond of a Black Candle

Note: This spell is a spell found and not proven. The spell may or may not work, it depends on the user and the belief in the wiccan religion and that of witchcrafting. This spell is best used at an altar and an altar is a very sacred place where your spells will most likely take place. The caster can do this in a bathroom due to parents, or a roommate but is best done as on an altar. This altar is to be anything the caster wishes it to be but its best to research your type of altar that best fits you and your surrooundings.

Materials Needed; 

           + 1 Black candle or dark purple or brown

           + A lengthly amount of rough twine

           + A great amount of black yarn

           + Sandwood oil

Inportant information;

   - The exact amount of the lengths of the chord does not have to matter the only things that needs to be vauled is the exact small length for all 3. But, if you want a good amount, 18'' is well and good. '' means inches ' means feet.

TIME BEST TO PREFORM SPELL: The best time to cast this spell is in the evening, letting the candle burning go on overnight but at the same time, be in a place where the candle's strings may catch on fire. KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE OR BE SUPERVISED OF THE BURNING.

Steps;

I. Anoint the candle with sandwood oil while concentrating on the person who you want to

get rid of out of your life.

II.  Wrap the black thread around the candle untill the whole length is gone then, tie it tightly.

III. When the black thread is done, then do the same thing with the yarn then the after that, do the twine around the candle.

IV. Light the candle and let it burn out by itself completely.