Chapter 4-"young Rich Gang (YRG)

KESHA POV
Brr Brr, it was the end of the first session and we were off to chemistry class. Karma, Kiana, Destiny, justice and I walked rather slowly towards the girls' bathroom to do our make-up. When were stopped sudden in our tracks as we saw the members of the Young Rich Gang aka the YRG gang. I wasn't surprised as I saw them bulling a nerd. Believe me she wasn't any of my interests but what would it do to help some for the first time ever.

"yow "I shouted at the boy who looked very much like the leader of the gang.
Soon They were all facing me and my girls. We stood there for what felt like hours as i emerged and the girls followed, the boys stepped closer the leader walked forward observing karma from head to toe.

"hey karma you look spicy "he said sending a mischievous smirk. Karma gave him a sweet and fake smile before walking up to him and said," you want some of this babe"

"hell yah "he said turning around smiling to his boys before he could turn back around karma gave him a whack in the balls.

" Eat that sucker", she shouted joyfully "and selena get your ass to class now!"
Justice gave them an evilous smirk before we turn to go to the girls bathroom. As we got all of our make-ups done the resession bell rang signaling lunch we walked towards y cafeteria. Karma and justice ordered chocolate smoothy will the rest of us ordered yogurt.

"check this" Justice said walking towards the popular peoples' table.

"hey Murine" she said "like that new blouse to bad it won't be good tomorrow"

"what" Murine ask her

Justice pour the smoothy all over her blouse while saying "that is for your sex partner bulling the nerd bitch. The hold cafeteria started laughing at Murine.
" I will ruin you bitch ". She said while stomping out of the cafeteria.

" As if " justice shouted after her

We walk pass the YRG gang, when I caught a glimps of who looked like the boy from earlier staring at karma nonstop.

" Yow lee, what are you staring at?"one of his friends who's name I think is Joel asked

"Nothing " he answered while going back to his meal

" So lee his his name "karma asked while playing with her hair.

" ugh you are not going to date him are you? " Kiana asked rolling her eyes.

" no and besides he have a girlfriend "she answered

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

" Yow guys I don't feel like going to class let's skip school and go to MacDonald's Destiny pipped in

"Ya that smoothy did Nothing for my stomach "karma said while rubbing her stomach. We all laugh at karma's reaction.

" karma you are always hungry how comes you are not fat " I asked

Karma muttered something under her breath but we all put i aside and rode off to MacDonald's.

SO WHAT YOU GUYS THINK
VOTE AND COMMENTS PLZ XOXO😘