I know what your thinking

Yn Pov

So recently i been covered with school work but i been seeing Tre around we haven't been talking that much but he seems to kinda want me. The only reason why i say kinda is because he still messing with that rat and has other hoes to its kinda frustrating because after are talk and when he asked me out he hasn't been showing that he wants me i been thinking and i don't know if were right for Each-other hes in his mode i'm in my own lane. But Getting out of my feelings lol, Kyree has got sexier and more into me like damn everywhere i go hes right there damn ,it can kinda get annoying but its cute and i see he really wants me and  i want him to. so i have decided to make the first move here goes nothing 

Yn: "Aye kyree you wanna come over later my mom wont be there"

kyree: "Of course," kyree says as he drops his pencil.

yn: Okay and if you stay over bring extra clothes.

Kyree: Ight 

And for the rest of the day it was chill, and i know what your thinking what about Jalen well me and him never had anything i think of him as a older bro but its kinda hard cuz Jalen is good looking. But anyways i picked the perfect theme for what imma do. Well i'm kinda broke well not really i'm saving so i brought some popcorn and i put on Netflix. So yeah lolol..... I don't know how tonight is going to go but hopefully well my outfit was a romper pj if you dont know what it is look it up its basically a jumpsuit pj but without long pants there just short tight shorts. Now i'm just waiting for kyree to come over.....*DING DONG,DING DONG* that must be him well here goes nothing.

DUNN,DUNN,DUNNNN

Srry to all the  people that wanted Tre to win but obviously Kyree is winning but Its Ok because i'm making a sequel to this book. And i think you will love it especially if you like tre but who knows there's more chapter to go and it might go the opposite way Tre might win, just keep reading and find out. And read my new book its called The Players Of The School and i just updated and i think ya'll like it once i get to more chapters. Includes- Fade,Tre,Jalen,Malak Watson and Diamond,Jeada, Lesa, Le'quanna and the crazy ex gabby.