10th Doctor

SPOILERS!

I mean no disrespect to Doctor Who by saying the things below, but I just find it confusing...

...............................................................

For those of you who don't know it yet, the twelfth doctor is going to be played by Peter Capaldi, my friend and I honestly thought the doctors were supposed to get younger... guess not! (I'm pretty sure he's a pretty good actor though...)

Anyways for those of you who remember Peter Capaldi from an earlier Doctor Who episode (The Fires of Pompeii, which I wrote a fan-fiction sequel to... CROSS PROMO, I've been watching way too much Vat19 stuff on YouTube... Anyways...) He was the Roman dad that said "Modern Art..." (In a roman/british-ish accent) I mean seriously, the people of Doctor Who, did you forget that awesome episode or did you even dare consider the probability, that we, the true fans of Doctor Who could possibly have forgotten that?!

Anyways while we're on the subject that the new-ish people of Doctor Who, who also, already appeared in the earlier episodes of Doctor Who, which is quite the paradox that weeping angels die from isn't it... anywho... let's talk about Amy Pond/Williams if you didn't know already, yes, Amy and Rory finally got married, and also if you didn't know that they "died," well, now you do, I don't think they died though, at least, I didn't WANT them to, so I made another fan-fiction sequel to that as well, yet another CROSS PROMO! Anyways, Amy appeared in... (sarcastic, over dramatic gasp) "The Fires of Pompeii," she was one of the "psychics," the one that went into that alleyway and turned around, she had a lot of facial make-up on! (I'm jealous... She can pull off just about any look with her flawless face!)

And just one more paradox to scramble your brain, and even though this is pretty, old news, did you know that the 10th doctor married the real 5th doctor's daughter, who was also the tenth doctor's fake daughter, and then later the 5th doctor's real daughter had a real daughter for the 10th doctor, so in all that tv incest... the 10th doctor married the 5th doctor's daughter who was also the 10th doctor's daughter, and later the doctors' daughter had the doctor's daughter...

Nah, I lied, I have one more paradox for you guys, if you were a timelord/ companion and you were the opposite gender of the companion/ timelord and you guys had a baby and lost it somewhere in all of time and space, c/wouldn't it be possible that you were your own parent?

...............................................................

*Please feel free to comment and rate below and tell me your opinion on the topics above c: *