Chapter 5: What do you Mean?

Jane walked up to me after we were done eating. "Queen Anna, we need to speak right away," She said urgently. She was hiding something. I followed her outside. "Anna, we aren't actually sisters. I only told you that when you were younger so you would come to Volterra and join us. Aro asked me too. I'm sorry I lied to you," she said her mood growing sadder.

"What do you mean? Wh-Wha- What a-ar-are y-yo-you saying?" I asked stuttering. My nonexictence heart dropped.

"I was never your real sister. Your mother and father adopted me cause Aro was there friends. I know Aro friends with humans??? He was the one who killed them," Jane said.

"No way! Our parents treated us like shit anyways! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!?!" I yelled at her my heart aching. I had a French accent as I yelled. I breathed deeply and calmed half of myself down, the other half burned in hatred and rage.

"I DIDN'T THINK I COULD HANDLE IT!!!" She screamed back frustrated and upset.

"You never thought about how it would affect me?" I asked angryly my French royal decsent kicked in.

"No, I'm sorry!" she yelled before running off. I got up and walked to my bedroom chamber. I slammed the door behind me got dressed into sweat pants and a sweatshirt laid on my bed and screamed into my pillow. I know typical teenage girl right? Thats where your wrong... When I scream I am angry most of the time it ends in a few typical broken vases.

In this case I broke my head board to my bed, punched my vanity mirror making shattered glass fly, through my phone at the wall causing it to break into pieces and a hole to form in my wall. I cleaned up the mess cussing under my breath in French. I walked out of my chamber still dressed in my sweats, Demetri and Alec saw me and their mouths dropped.

"Why are you dressed like that my Queen?" they asked.

"Ne vous inquiétez pas!"(Don't worry about it!) I yelled at them and they looked confused. Aro grabbed my arm and saw every single thought I had. "Ne me touche pas!"(Don't touch me!) I growled at him and he let me go. I walked to Jane's room and pounded on the door. "Jane me laisser maintenant!"(Jane let me in now!) I yelled and the door opened. She looked tired and her eyes were black. I walked into her room and sat in a chair pressing my fingers to my temples in frustration. I breathed deeply.

"Reine Anna êtes-vous bien?"(Queen Anna are you alright?) she asked. I was suprised she knew French but I guess it happens.

"Je vais bien, comment peux-tu attendu si longtemps pour me dire?"(I am fine, how come you waited so long to tell me?) I asked again calm.

"I waited because I thought it would be easier," she said normally.

"Je ne comprends pas,"(I don't understand.) I mumbled to myself. "I wish you would have told me when I was human." I said slowly.