chapter 16 baby

Raven - I'm pregnant

Tal - what do you mean your pregnant how's that possible ohhhh

Raven - yeah

Tal - well our plans came a little early but that's fine but we need to take a test to make sure but if do I'm so happy for us

Raven - well can you go buy a pregnancy test

Tal - yeah be back soon babe love you

Raven - love you to hurry

Tal p.o.v.

I was nervous but excited I mean I dint expect to have a baby this early in life. I thought it was good to be at least a couple of more years. I'm only 19 and shes only 18 I was expecting more like in the 20s or maby even 30s. Well whatever happens I will still love her and the baby. I got to the place and bought a little box that had 1 inside. Then i got back.

Tal - ok here you go

Tal p.o.v.

I was so nervous I didn't know what was going to happen. 5 minutes later she walked out of the bathroom.

Raven - it's positive

Tal - I can't believe it were you to have a baby

Raven - were going to have a baby

Raven p.o.v.

All these thoughts were rushing through my head. I couldn't believe it.

Tal - I'm going to be a father

Raven p.o.v.

I sat down on the bed thinking what's going to happen. I have a human a baby growing inside of me. Our baby. It's early what am I supposed to do I can't be an actor and raise a child at the same time maby in more years to come I will be an actor. Tal walks over a rubs his hand on my stomach I don't know what he's thinking he's probably surprised and thinking that he's going to be a father and I have a human growing inside of Me. I don't know what to say or do or what to think. I guess I don't worry about it now there's no bump yet and I still have 8 months.

Tal p.o.v.

Is it going to be a boy or girl what it's name going to be what ever we will worry about it later. I'm so excited this is the start of something new.

8 months later (because I was to lazy to write stuff and I'm excited to start the nick bean story)

Doctor - push

Raven - I can't

Tal - dont worry it's going to be ok just one more push

Raven - ok

Doctor - it's a girl

Tal - what's the name

Raven - Maddie

Tal - a perfect name for a perfect baby

The end