Chapter 1

Being a socially retarted person is hard.
Hi my name is Lian Gino. I'm 18 years old.

I was created omm,lets see March 14, 1995 minus 9 months. Omm.. I was created on Tuesday, June 14, 1994. See I'm also very good at math. I'm a loner, nerd. And this quirky story is of how I Lian Gino fell in love with the one and only V from BTS, I know what some of you might be thinking how does that happen.

I have no idea, that's what makes my story abit different from the others.

Ohh and before I forget I have a Twin Sister her name is Lina.

Chapter 1I sat up looking at the clock, "Lina you can come out now!" I yelled, I heard shuffling and then the bathroom door flew open. Lina came out and she had the dress on. She smiled, and then walked towards me, I got off the bed and we looked in the mirror. We both had the same dress, a- line, backless, pink, with flowers all over it; our hair was the only thing that you could tell us apart, I have mid back long hair, and Lina has shoulder length hair.

"Lets go, we are going to miss the ceremony." Lina said, as she started towards the door, I looked at her and smiled. I love her I mean she is like my other half even if we are the total opposite. She is more of the free spirited type and I'm more of the quite type, we look the same but we act totally different. She is her own person and I'm my own person. We started walking towards the door, when Lian grabbed my hand. I looked at her and then started to opening the door, she pulled my hand from the knob, and shushes me. "What are you doing?" I ask, she starts moving her head signaling the door and then the muffed sound of crying entered our room.

"I cant do it, I cant get married." My mouth dropped open, see this wedding is our best mates Jin, and she the bride asked us to be the bridesmaid because we are his best friends. I turned to Lina who had an angry expression on her face, oh boy, I don't have a good feeling about this. She turned to the door and opened it walking out, I followed behind her, praying to god Lina wouldn't do anything stupid.

She walked to the room where Jin's fiance was, she looked at me and at the opened door, Jasmine( Bride of Honor) shot a look our way, and then Mona( Fiance) looked at us wide eyed. "You know, you should cry alittle less quieter because we could hear EVERYTHING!" Lina spat, making them flinch. I looked over at them, and then sighed. "Lina calm down." I said, Mona looked at me and mouthed thank you. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Lina who looked even more mad than she did before.

I started stepping forward so Lina wouldn't go all crazy on them her. "So what is it, you're going to do?" I asked, she sighed looking at Jasmine, who was as curious as me. "Well?" I asked, getting abit annoyed because 1. she has wasn't ready to get married then why she say yes. and 2. Jin is my best friend, and I really don't want to see him get hurt.

"I love Jin, but I'm just scared." She said, I looked at her and sighed. I turned to look back at Lina, and nodded my head Lina then processed to walk to the door and slammed it shut. I turned back to look at Mona.

"Sit down." I said, she nodded her head, sitting down on a couch by the door, Lina followng right after. "Mona, if you love Jin, as much as he loves you, no matter what happens you will always love each other no matter what." I said, she nodded her head quickly picking herself up. A smile appeared on her face, she walked over to me and hugged me. I stood there motionless, waiting for her to let go of me. She let go and smiled.

"Thank you, so much." She said, I nodded my head and smiled. That's when I heard a knock at the door. The door flew open and a browned haired lad's face appeared.

"Oh. Mona you look great." He said, hugging Mona.

"V you made it!" She squealed. I looked over at Lina who was looking at them. I poked her arm and she looked at me with a 'What the fuck' look I laughed. She let go of the chap, and then turn to look at us. "Oh. V this are the twins, Lina and Lian. They're Jin's best friends. Girls this is V, he was my school mate back in college." She said, he waved at us, while we waved back. I looked at the clock by the door. Its 2:30 the ceremony starts at 2:45. I poked Lina and she looked at me, I pointed at the clock and her eyes moved towards the clock "Ah. Bloody hell!" she spat as she started for the door. I stopped and grabbed Mona.

"Okay well it was nice meeting you but Mona we have to go." I said, Mona nodded her head before heading towards the door. We passed the lad as he looked at us leave. We rushed down stairs where my mother and Jin mother were freaking. I laughed.

"ohh my goodness, girls what took you guys long?" Jin mom asked, I laughed as we got in position with the groomsmen. I got to partner up with Jimin while Lina got to walk with her boyfriend Suga. See how they met is still a big mystery I still don't know, and the fact he doesn't try to hit on me, is a bigger shock. When one of Lina's boyfriends finds out she has a twin, I think they think that just because we are twins we will have some type of freaky relationship with them, but thats just weird. I got next to Charlie he smiled down at me while I looked at him and sighed resting my head on his shoulder, me, Jimin, Jin, and Lina have known eachother forever. We have known eachother for years now. He pats my head while closed my eyes.

"Okay change of plans. Lian you will be walking with V, while Jimin you will walking with Chloe," my eyes widen and I looked at the old lady that has been making the last 5 months a living hell.

"No. I want Jimin." I said, she looked at Chloe and then at V. Chloe is abit on the tall side, and Jimin is taller than her.

"Think about Jin." Think about Jin, she always plays that card. And well since Jin is my best friend I cant say no. I sighed moving next to V as Chloe got next to Jimin. I looked at Jimin who looked happy as hell, ohh right he has a thing for that tall tower, together they can called the twin towers. I looked over at V who was looking at me, I smiled he smiled back.

"Hi, you are Lian. Right?" He asked, I nodded my head yes.

"and you are V," I said, he laughed.