The Love I Never Thought I Had (A Niall Horan Fanfiction)

This morning when i got up i heard a cry. it was my son, Nathan. I am 19 years old, my mom and dad left me when they found out that I had him. There are only two people who love me, him and my best friend. My best friend is Liam Payne. we have been friends the day I moved here. He was a really nice guy. Until one night when I got pregnant with Nathan. We never talked for days after that, but he is here for me now. I was going to move to London but he said no because he dont want nothing to happen to me and Nathan. After I got Nathan up and dressed and fed there was a knock on my door. it was Liam. "Hey Liam." I said.
"hey i need to talk to you Kaitlin."He said
"What Liam?" I questioned. I was confused. What was he gonna ask?
"My friends are coming and I don't have anywhere for them to stay. Would you be able to let them stay here?" He asked a little nervous.
"Sure, as long as they dont make a mess and there quiet." I told him.
"They are, well Harry is." He replied.
"Well where is Nathan?"
I told him "He is in the living room watching Toy Story" I told him and smiled because I know he loves Toy Story.
"Toy Story, really? Can I come in and watch it with you guys?" He practically begged.
"Sure, but........ no mess." I warned.
"Ok."

(The Day The Lads Get Here)

Today is the day that the lads get here and Liam doesn't want me to make them mad. Like Harry gets some times. Anger issues? I don't know. Well today I am wearing toms with a Beenie, my long curled hair and my blue skinny jeans. "They're here." i hear Nathan say. Oh yeah nathan is almost 3 years old I was 17 when I had him...
"Nathan you have to be good ok? Because these people, you don't know." I told him.
"Ok mommy." I said in his adorable baby voice. There was a knock on the door. There standing was Liam and 4 other boys. One had black hair with a quiff and almost black looking eyes, another one had brown curly hair, emerald green eyes and when he smiled I noticed he had dimples, another one had had pretty brown hair put to the side and... suspenders? I looked at the last boy, he seemed different than the rest his features are bright, he had blonde hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes.

They came in and sat down. "Kaitlin this is Louis, Harry , Zayn and Niall." Liam told me pointing at every boy when he said they're name.
"hi" I said shyly.
"MOMMY." I heard. I looked over at Nathan, he must be hungry. For some reason he is always hungry. So i got him a banana, pealed it and handed it to him. Then he came in and sat on his toy story chair. He loves it more than Liam does. All the guys where looking at me.
"Hello I'm Harry." Curly said flirtatiously. "Is this your son?" He asked trying to start a conversation.
"Yes his name is Nathan." I said.
"Oh well he is cute like you." He said and winked.
"Thank you but i'm not dating anyone the only one I am dating is Nathan's dad when i find him.

~Niall's POV~

I know this girl....... Oh god, i know. She is the girl i got pregnant when I was really drunk......... I'm the father of Nathan.