Omg.......no way

Why Niall. because someone came and hurt me and I didn't know if they hurt you. no they didn't. What about nathan. after he said that I ran right out of the room and ran right to his room he was still there sound asleep. "Niall I feel sleepy". "ok go to bed then I will be down stairs". "no I'm to scared to sleep up here by myself ". fine I will come to be to. but we should go check on Nathan Niall. Ok. we go in and he is on his bed crying. what's wrong buddy. I don't like being the only child mommy. when he said that I didn't want to make another child because if I did Liam would get pissed off easly. baby mommy only wants you. but mommy I feel lonely. Well talk about it later.

A few days later.

We're in the car and my song is on clarity by zedd. I'm singing it loudly and I don't care who sees I'm in love with it. Lately I've been having cravings I don't know why thoe. me and Niall are on the way to the store to get pergantcie test......................... we get home and I run right to the bath room. I did what I did and waited 5 minutes..... OMG. IM PREGANT. AHHHHHHHH. Niall come! what happen. I'm pregant. what no way I'm so happy for you. I'm happy your happy. One word I forgot about LIAM. oh god niall. what. Liam. oh my god. we can't do this for him pulling us apart. I know but we can do it with out him. I remember something that I can't tell Niall Liam took my v-card away from me. it felt so awsome to. We were at his house and me and him were very drunk. He started kissing me and then it got more tense. It's Been in side of me ever since.I try to not tell people but I can't keep something in me wait I got a baby inside me wow that was weird.