4 - Stuffs

Author's Note

Hi Cassandrobanana, you asked for this, here ya gooo.

*Y/N*

I lay on my bed scrolling at this new app called ask.fm.. I made my account with Sandro and I's pic as the display.

I saw 14 questions, but when I scrolled down. It was just hate.

Why did he choose you over a perf model?

Is it just a publicity stunt?

Damn, why are you ugly?

Are you still a virgin? Cos if not, then it's definitely a stunt or something with bed?

I just can't handle this anymore. I asked myself anonymously saying, "What will you say to your haters?"

And my response — To go and find their other halves. Because seriously, hating on us won't make Sandro single. It will only make him angry and furious. Ciao now. xx

When I was satisfied with my answer, I turned off my phone and went downstairs only to find Sandro playing video games.

I sit next to him.

"Oh hi y/n, didn't see you there baby," he said planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Of course you wouldn't, what are you then if you did; Cyclops?" I laughed.

"You've been busy watching that film again, aren't you?" he said making contact between me and the tv.

"Nope, I am not. I'm busy, ya know, um, foods?" I said.

It sounded more like a question to me.

"Lol, you should try something new. Try this game, here," he said handing me the black thing.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Um, that's a joystick. You control that car by using this," he explained.

I really don't know anything about video game.s

"Why is it called joystick. Is it like a stick giving you joy, because if not, they can just name this little o'black," I said earning his laugh.

"Kinda, but you have to challenge yourself to win," he said.

"So it's called challenge stick?" I asked.

He laughed again. I really don't understand this thing.

"Okay, enough of that. How am I gonna make this car move?" I asked him.

It took him a minute to contain himself, but he still answered me.

"You push this button to make him drift and to hit something," he explained pointing me 2 buttons and pushing it himself.

"Who would want their store tear down in a race? And why do I have to drift? Isn't this like a race, drifting will only make you slower," I said.

He laughed again.

"Damn, I ain't a pro so stop laughing!"

"You have to drift to earn points, you also have to hit something to earn a boost or something," he explained.

I tried it myself, it was not bad.

After minutes of driving and drifting, I won and become bored.

"Now that I won and learned your thing, can we now do my thing?" I said handing him back the joystick.

"And what is that?" he said kissing my temples.

"FANGIRLING!" I announced.

He just face-palmed.

"We are never gonna do that. NEVER. EVER. EVER!" he said.

"Awww, come on Sandro, you should try my thing too," I said giving him the pleading eyes.

"Okay okay, fine," he gave in. "But it's only because I love you," he smirked.

"Yes, now go eject that thing," I ordered.

He ejected his game stuffs and he threw me the remote.

"We are watching, Teen wolf!" I announced.

He sat beside me and put his hands in my waist.

"why is it even called Teen wolf, the guys playing the role aren't teens anymore?" he asked.

And I just laughed.

Now I know why he's laughing at me earlier.