Onew-SHINee

The yellow roses in Onew's hand smiled as he walked towards a familiar girl confidently.

"Hey." He called out softly.

When the girl spun around, he felt his heart swell. Taking a deep breath, Onew tried to stay calm.

"Oh? Are they for me?" The girl asked excitedly and pointed at the flowers in his hand. Onew forced a grin and gave her the flower. The girl sniffed the flower and smiled.

"Oppa, thank you so much,you're the best brother I could've asked for. Should we go now? I can't think properly, what if I fall? What if I'm speechless and your friend thinks I'm a freak?" She asked worriedly while they were walking towards the hall.

Onew smiled inwardly at her fretting and sneaked an arm around her neck. "Then I guess I'll have a cute freak as my sister," he said jokingly.

The girl widened her eyes and smacked Onew's chest with the flowers in her hand. "Oppa, you're terrible!" She pouted and quickened her pace.

"Hey, cutie Lee Freak, don't run away from your bro!"

A/N: Uh... i don't know what i'd  written anymore. Does this nonsense makes sense to you? Anyone ? I mean, Onew doesn't've a sister, but i've always wanted to have a brother like Onew, so...(okay, i'll stop talking now (^_^")