Jonghyun ft Key-SHINee

"Why do you have so many pink stuffs, anyway?" You scrunched your nose and turned towards Jonghyun.

"Just because I like pretty things does not mean it has to be pink." Jonghyun muttered loudly and stared deeply into your eyes.

An awkward silence settled in the bedroom while you looked at anywhere else except at him.

"Look, if you just tell me your problem now, I can get out of your house faster than you want." You sighed and sat on the chair nearby.

Looking back, it was all because of your reluctant agreement to your favourite lecturer's suggestion that you take true life cases as credited practicals. Anyway, you assumed that Jonghyun was a typical troubled student since his name was early to come up the list.

"I broke up with my girlfriend on the early semester." Jonghyun whispered slowly and fixed his gaze on the floor.

Leaning intently, you focused on him, trying to use all what you had learned in class to analyze his actions psycologically.

"It was a mistake, and it hurts to know that she hates me. I... I can't let her out of my mind but there is no way I can gain her trust back."

Jonghyun was whispering to the chair instead of you and a bitter smile tugged his lips. "I don't know what to do and my life had been miserable ever since." He finished and slowly looked up.

Mesmerized by the amount of softness and emotion the guy before you had shown, you stared at him, speechless and forgot the blank page of the notebook on your lap.

"Erm...aren't you suppose to be taking notes of what I'm saying, or asking question, or react like a counsellor-to-be should have?" Jonghyun asked and fought the uneasy presence of a familiar feeling in his heart.

Startled, you snapped back to your sense and blushed slightly. "Sorry for being out of focused. I haven't expected to handle case related to love,or romance,so soon." You explained and rearranged your thought.

"So, let's get started with the next session. I'll ask some question, but feel free to tell me if you aren't comfortable with answering." You said and flapped your book to the middle pages.

"I don't want to answer any." Jonghyun said boldly. He met your eyes with a strange pleading aura. Confused, you tried to take a deep breath before replying.

"Not even one? But I haven't ask anything yet..."

Jonghyun cut your sentence short with an expressionless statement;

"I know that you're going to ask about her, and I don't want to talk about that. You asked me to tell my story, and I have done that. I hope you get enough to do your report because I've an assignment due tomorrow."

It was clear that he wanted you to get out of his apartment as soon as possible, reffering to his impatient hiss. Taking in the full situation, you got up and repacked your stuffs.

"Okay, i hope you will be fine adapting to life. By the way, thank you for your precious time and that's a nice pink hairstyle." You complimented sarcastically to reply his not-so-hospitality and walked away, not wanting to show him your annoyance while going out.

"How did your third case go?" Kibum, your best friend was already waiting in the shared car when you got out of the building. Huffing in disgust, you slumped deeper into your seat.

"Worse."

And it was totally not because you had been having a tiny bit crush on the jerky pink haired guy since you heard him playing piano in music class for the first time. I repeat, that was a total no for the why question.

______________________________

A.N. What... I don't even know what is this arrangement of letters about. Do you? >///<

Please, dear lovely readers, if you like my stories, do something to let me know. I might stop writing this compilation if no one reads it.

If you must know, I need to view this as another written failure or not...