Chapter 5: A Special Place

"Bethany, do you need some coffee?" My assistant said as she entered the room. "No thanks Emily. I already got coffee this morning" I smiled then chuckled. "Okay. Just tell me when you need something okay?" She said. 

I grabbed my phone then scrolled through my contacts to find Blake's number. Once I found it, I saved it to my favorites to text him for another day. 

It was photshoot time. I made my way to the set to see a girl standing. She waved her hands signaling that I shout go to her. She looked very friendly. We were tasked to do a shoot together for a magazine. 

We laughed and posed untill they let us go home and rest. Althought I didn't want to rest yet. I wanted to go somewhere. 

Someplace special to be exact. 

I used to go to a nearby lake but I stopped when they suddenly closed it. They told me that they would open it again soon, but that soon never came.  The lake was the only place where I could think and be free. 

Depression took over my heart. Untill Josh and Megan lifted me up. Josh was my ex-boyfriend while Megan was my bestfriend. Megan still is my bestfriend but she is working somewhere in Manchester. While Josh and I on the other hand broke up a few months ago. I haven't moved on from him. Not even a little bit. But he refers to me now as a Stranger. I tried searching for a new guy but I haven't found one, yet.