Mine

Tobias POV

We had moved around a lot. Never staying in one place for too long, but now that I'm here, I don't want to leave. I don't know why though. I have only been here for a day, but i can feel it, there is something different about this town, about the people.

Tris POV
I could see a new family moving in across the road. I could tell they moved alot. There was a guy, around my age, he had a scar on each arm. I didn't think much about it, but I should have.
Only one other person was with him. A man, I'm guessing he was his father. Then again, they where so far away I wasn't sure.

Tobias POV
I looked up, I felt that I was being watched. Sure enough, there was a girl, looking out of her third story window. I waved, but she wasn't looking at me any longer, she was watching Marcus, the man I supposedly have to call dad.
I pulled down my sleeve and carried the last box inside and to my room. Tomorrow is a shot at a new life, with new people, and I already know I will have to leave.

Tris POV
My parents died a few years ago, when the Rouge wolves got out of control, yes, i am a wolf, but not just any wolf, i am the Female Alpha of our pack. I am older than my brother, so i got the position. I should've saved them. I only have my brother left.

Tobias POV
My mom died when I was younger, she left me with Marcus, he beats me every night. We have lived in every state almost. All kinds of big cities, but someone gets suspicious, and we move. I don't want to move again. I hope they don't figure it out.

Tris POV

I got up, put on my black leather pants, boots, a red crop top, and a black leather jacket. Then I walked out. I walked across the street, up to the door, and knocked.
The boy opened the door.
"Hello." He said in a deep voice.
Then I felt it, the pull I had to him. He was my mate.

Tobias POV
There was a knock on the door, and I knew it was someone important. We had moved to this territory unannounced, we were Rouge wolves.
"Hello." I said, then it hit me, her scent, we were mates.
"Mine." I growled.
Then I pulled her to me. No wonder I hadn't wanted to leave.