Its Zen {The Adventures of Zen}

Zen Gets A Job

Zen woke up in his humble abode, stretching his arms and yawning loudly. He jumped up out of bed and called his best friend Neel. "Hey Neel werd yew liak tew help me fernd a jerb?" He asked him.

"Neh Zen cernt, gert a sherft at MercDernelds." Neel replied through the phone, which was an iFern with a sparkly green case. (Get it because Neel is Errish.)

"Ah mert, we werda wrerk dert jernt." Said Zen in dissapointment, he was really looking forward to looking for a job with his best friend.

Zen hung up the phone and put his clothes on in dissapointment, feeling like the day started off terribly. He took out his phone, which was a Samserng Gerlexuy s4 and rung his other best friend Hur-ry. "Hur-ry? Yew thur?" He asked, before it went into answering machine. "Dermmit!" He yelled, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

He walked downstairs, and brought out the paper (which of course was the Derly Merl) and scanned through the Jerb pages. An advert caught his eye. 'Werd Yew Liak To Werk At Kerr Eff Cer?' Screamed the advert at him. "Of cers!" He said, running out of his house without shutting the door.

He ran to the Kerr Eff Cer and sat his ass down on the counter. "I'd liak a jerb." He'd say, scaring the customers a bit.

The Kerr Eff Cer man nodded and guided him to a room, there was a fat man with a grey beard sitting in a swivel chair. "Yer merst be Zack."

"It's Zen." Zen would say, sitting down on the stool they had gotten out of the storage room.

"Wertevur yew serr berg guy." The man jokingly laughed.

"Ert ernt a jerk, my nerm is Zen." Zen snapped.

"Yew gert da jerb!" Shouted the fat man.

"Yerr!" Zen jumped up into the air and the whole place freeze framed for a minute. "Cern I gert dern ner?" Asked Zen to the writer who was making him wait in the air for a few, Zen dropped down suddenly. "Thernkyerr." He smiled.

"Burr burr Zack." Farewelled the man.

"It's Zen." He'd say, walking out and putting on his Kerr Eff Cerr outfit which had magically transported into his hands.

"Erm rerrdy." He'd say, ready for his new job.

Oh Zen.

Disclaimer: This is of course a joke, there will be more Zen stories. There might even be one of him serving his 'currsterrmurs' as he would say. If you can't understand the dialogue I will put subtitles in the future.