(SwapLust Sans X Reader) LETS PLAY HUMAN~!

(I know... first part already a lemon XD this will be my first full lemon tho...)

???

On the dreadful, snowy blizzard, a figure of someone was seen on the distance. As they step closer and closer it was clear that the person, was a human, a human with such a fine looking figure. Even from the distance I could perfectly see that the person was a glorious female. With wonderful (h/c) locks and soft looking (s/c).

She looked perfect... so perfect... it turned me on.

I looked at my brother who was beside me and gave him one of my puppy dog eyes.

"BROTHER, MAY I CLAIM THE AUTORITY TO KEEP THAT HUMAN?" I asked my 'eyes' gleaming with excitement.

He chuckled a bit, "Very well sans, don't forget to share your belongings though." He told me as he winked and walked away, probably to go to muffet's strip bar.

I smirked seductively and waited for her to reach where I am. Time for a cute act.

You

You walked along the snowy path, hugging yourself as you shivered from the bitter cold. You've been through a lot. Temmie almost fucked you and Asgore almost touched you but it was clear he was trying his very best to refuse. Luckily he let you go untouched, but he gave you a warning.

"My child... the other side of this door lies many monsters who'll try to take away your innocence... please, do not trust them so easily."

You walked further with that one thought in mind. As you step closer you saw a figure of someone. Fear imediately rose within you as you recalled what your sugar daddy ;) told you earlier. You weren't just shivering from the cold anymore, you were shivering from the fact that there was already someone waiting for your arival.

You scrambled in your thoughts trying to find a way to escape, but to no luck there wasn't.

Once you were close to the figure you saw that they were a skeleton. They were rather short though... maybe they were just bellow your chin or something. The skeleton looked incredibly excited, his purple pupils shaped like hearts.

But what distracted you most was his clothing... he was wearing a long dark purple coat(?) with no sleeves, his bare rid cage were showing as he wore a light purple bandana around his neck. His pants were black as a his pelvis were showing a bit. He wore purple knee-high boots, and wore gloves and other accessories around his arms.

 He wore purple knee-high boots, and wore gloves and other accessories around his arms

He looked incredibly cute at the same time sexy... wait what are you thinking?!. He stared at you with his big purple pupils that were shaped like hearts.

"HELLO THERE HUMAN!!" He started his voice sounded adorable and innocent, "I AM THE MAGNIFIENT SANS!!!"

He introduced himself proudly.