Chapter 1.

CHARLOTTE'S POV -

'Is that all for you? Okay, that will be £14.50.' I said as I took in the customers money.

Hi, my names Collette Nora Charlotte Noah Boyd Noonan, I know it's such a long name!! Indecisiveness must run in my family or something cause my parents couldn't decide on a name so they just put all five together. Nearly everyone who knows me calls me Noah. I'm 13 years old and I live in Central London. Im fairly tall for my age 5ft6", I have long brown hair which reaches down just past my waist, my eyes are hazel and I am quite skinny, oh and I am very tanned. I love sports, running, swimming, dance and football are my best.

My mother and father abandoned me when I was 3 years old, as they were young parents and couldn't handle a child at a young age.

Ever since I've lived with my Aunt Nicki, I love loving with her, she owns a cafe under our apartment. Her apartment is frickin mahoosive!! When you walk in you meet a hallway which on the right hand side you had the first bathroom, on your left you had the coat room. If you walked through the hallway you go into the open living room/kitchen. On the left is the open kitchen which has a black, white and lime green theme. In the centre is a marble granite island with 5 bar stools surrounding it. It's a huge kitchen but I'm the only one who really cooks, on the right you have an open living area. Facing the right wall you have three brown leather couches two of which are L-shaped and spread around are bean bags, on the right wall you have a mahoosive TV 82" HD. If you carry on walking you meet another hallway, there are seven doors in this hallway. Four on the left and three on the right, the first door on the right is the gym room, it's colour scheme is green and white. It is kitted out with two treadmills, a power rack, olympic barbell, weights, bench to slide into power rack, and some sort of pully system that lets you do rows and lat pulldowns and whatnot. The first door on the left is a chill room, it has bean bags and love seats spread out all over the place, the TV is a 60" HD and in the corner of the room there is a bookshelf which loads of movies. The second door on the right is Mam's office, she doesn't really let ANYONE go on so we can skip that.. The second door on the left is a games room, it has a pool table, air hockey table and other crap like that. The third door on the right is another bathroom. The third and forth doors on the left are a jacuzzi room and a music room, the music room had a piano, guitar, keyboard, harp, tin whistle, drums, microphone and other music things, opposite the forth room on the right is the stairs. There are 15 steps in the stairs and as you get up them you are met with a picture of myself, mam, Zoe and Ciara. If you look left up the stairs you see a beautiful view over London town. If you look right you are meet with another hallway this time with only six doors three on either sides. The first door on the right is Mam's room, she has a huge master bed and every room has an attached bathroom. The first door on the left is a spare beeroom again with an attached bathroom. The second door on the right is a spare room without a bathroom. The second door on the left is my room, it has a built in bathroom, the main colour scheme is mint green and white. The last two doors on either side are spare bedrooms in which Zoe and Ciara sometimes stay when they're over. At the end of the upstairs hallway you meet a balcony looking over the kitchen/living area. She is quite wealthy as she works as a lawyer, again she isn't here most of the time she usually leaves about 5am and comes back at 11pm. So I'm alone in the house after school. I only really see her on Sundays, that is of she's not away on business trips. She does send over her two daughters who are 19&22 to work in the cafe while I'm at school and they stay most of the time to keep my company. They're lovely, Ciara is 19 years old and she is a hair dresser, Zoe is 22 years old and works as a nurse. You'll probably think 'how does she trust a 13 year old to work?!', when I turned 11 she had to leave a bit more for work, so I grew up very fast, I didn't mind though. I work after school sometimes and on weekends.