streaking

it was a Friday night, and 17 year old best friends scarlet lennox and catherine 'kitty' martinez were having a sleepover. they both lived on the upper east side, but they didn't feel like being at home for the sleepover, so they were renting a hotel near Times Square. the two were drunk off their asses from the hotels stash of vodka (they bribed the room service guy), and at 1:00 AM, she proposed an idea.

"Let's go streaking," she hiccuped.

"Ooh, yes!" Kitty exclaimed. "But let's film a video of us undressing first. It'll be, like, so Kim k."

Scarlet nodded, and brought out her laptop and started filming.

She and kitty stood there, and then ever so slowly, kitty started to pull down her black Calvin Klein boxers while biting her lip. Scarlet did the same with her grey ones. Then they took off their matching bras and winked and turned off the camera.
"Let's go!" said scarlet.

The two girls were beautiful, so they knew their activity would be lusted over. They both had 34Ds, bubble buts, thigh gaps, big eyes, big lips, long lashes, shaven pussies and clear completions. Scarlet was 5'4 and had wavy blonde hair to her elbows and bright blue eyes. Kitty was 5'3 and had wavy purple hair to her elbows and hazel eyes. (They looked like Meredith Mickelson and sahar.luna )

They slipped on their matching black stripper heels and grabbed their rose gold iPhone 6s' and a bag (which held a tape camera, some toys and their wallets) walked out the hotel. No one was in the halls. As they got in the elevator, kitty realized something.

"Shit, we need someone to film us," she pouted.

"Don't worry, we'll bribe the concierge," scarlet assured her. "After all, who could say no to our bodies?"

"True," kitty nodded.

They reached the bottom floor, and the elevator door opened. They walked out, and into the lobby. The concierge on duty was a pretty young guy, about 23 or so. The moment he saw the girls, he gulped. They realized he'd be easy to get.

Scarlet walked over to the counter and leaned over it, making sure to get her exposed tits on top of it. She looked at the man innocently and bit her lip. "Could you do me a favor?" she asked.

The man nodded.

"Kitty, come over here," she called to her friend, who assumed the same position as Scarlet.

The man started blushing as his erection grew. "So- so what's the favor?" he stuttered.

"Well, you see, we were going to go streaking, but we need someone to video us," said kitty. "Would you be up to it?"

"I- um, my boss wouldn't like it..."

"Oh but we would. And you'd be able to fuck us senseless afterwards if you wanted," she winked, running her manicured fingers down his chest. "Don't play dumb, we can see you staring at our sexy tits, lying oh so vulnerable on the countertop."

"So will you do it?" Scarlet asked.

"...hell yeah," he said.

Scarlet and Kitty handed him the camera and he started filming as they walked out the door.

The streets were crowded, and the girls got a lot of lust-filled stares. One guy, who looked about 27, walked over to kitty and grabbed her ass. Kitty bit her lip, letting him know she wanted it. He latched onto her neck, and whispered, "dirty slut...streaking...what's your name babe?" All the while, he slowly went deeper in her delicious ass.

"Kitty," she moaned.

"Kitty...sexy," he whispered, nibbling on her ear. He was about halfway up her ass by now.

"Look, we shouldn't be in one place for long, or the cops will get us," scarlet said.

"Okay," the man pouted. "But first, one thing." He pulled his hand out of kitty's ass and grabbed something from her bag. Then he shoved it really far up kitty's pussy. "That's a vibrator," he whispered. "I'm controlling it. You are not to take it out the whole night. If you do...well, I have the video online."

Kitty whined in pleasure and nodded.

"Good girl," he said, and left.

The two girls and their filmer made their way further down the street, getting many whistles and comments. Kitty's vibrator was shaking all the while. But the next guy brave enough to approach them was an attractive man who looked about 36. He stared at Scarlet's tits unapologetically. "What's a girl like you doing naked in the streets of New York?" he asked in a husky voice.

"Waiting for you," she winked.

The man pushed scarlet up against a wall, and she moaned.

"What's your name," he demanded.

"Scarlet."

"I'm Eric, but you can call me daddy. How old are you scarlet?"

"Seventeen," she replied.

"Well, I'm 36, which is 19 years older than you. But how would you like to fuck?"

"...hell yeah," she moaned.

The man immediately went to work. He started kissing her passionately, his tongue moving in her mouth. His left hand caressed her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. He rubbed against her perky nipples, which elicited a moan from her. As he was doing this, his right hand traveled down her stomach and inched closer and closer to her pussy. He then proceeded to finger her into heaven. He went in her clit and fucked it til she was about to cum. "Not yet," he whispered. He called over a friend, and they put their dicks in her and fucked her til she could hardly breathe. She cummed all over them. The guy wrote his number on her arm. "Call me," he winked.

Scarlet stumbled down the streets and straight into the arms of kitty. "We should get back home," she said.

They arrived at the hotel and went straight to bed. The concierge didn't feel like fucking; the night had been sexy enough for him anyway.