jail pt. two

Kitty shivered, her nipples perking up in the cool night air. No matter how much the girls had begged and pleaded, they had been refused clothes. They didn't have any money, but deciding to try their luck, they went into Calvin Klein (the only store around).

It was two in the morning, so there was only one person on duty. He was tall, about 30 and 6'1, and very attractive. He didn't notice the girls until they came up to his desk.

"Hey there," purred Scarlet, grabbing his attention. He looked up to see kitty and scarlet entirely naked.

"Girls.." he muttered, "you need to put some clothes on or I'll call the police."

"But we don't have any," scarlet pouted.

"Then buy some."

"But we're broke."

"Well..." said the man, lust in his eyes, "there is something you could pay me in," he said "though I'd pick your clothes."

"What is it?" asked kitty, feigning innocence.

The man didn't say a thing. Instead, he leaned forward and grabbed kitty's left breast, holding her in place. He got up and went around the counter, pinning her against the wall. "You really want these clothes, do you?" he asked huskily in her ear, though it wasn't exactly a question. Kitty nodded.

The man grabbed scarlet, and held them up on the wall side by side. Scarlet bit her lip and slowly began to thrust her breasts in his face. He opened his mouth, trying to catch one with his mouth and his teeth scraped her tits. Eventually he caught her left one, and began to suck and bite on it. He was met with a moan.

With his left hand he pushed kitty down, and she promptly unzipped his jeans and yanked them down. She then slowly pulled down his boxers, her eyes widening as she saw his huge cock. Without warning, he thrust it in her open mouth. She choked a bit, but he kept on putting it down. She wheezed, but she got the whole thing in her mouth.

The man realized something. "This isn't a real threesome," he said.

"Then what is?" scarlet winked.

The man got closer to her and whispered, "fuck kitty."

"What?"

"Fuck her or no clothes."

Reluctantly, scarlet went to work. She and the man got down. "Put your heel in her ass," he told her.

Scarlet took her shoe and placed the heel at the top of kitty's ass. She was just getting some air when scarlet plunged it in. She gasped at the pain, and scarlet tried to take it out, but the man held it in place. "You started this, you stay in this," he whispered.

Meanwhile, kitty could hardly breathe. She had a foot long dick down her throat, and a high heel in her ass. She tried to pull out, but the man shoved her back. "I haven't been pleasured yet," he growled.

The man finally cummed a few minutes later and pulled out. "Swallow," he demanded, and she did that. Scarlet pulled out too.

He walked over to a rack and got them both short, see through dresses. "Have fun," he winked and waved them out.