Introduction

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. Groaning, I reach over, feeling around for my phone. Finding my phone, I pick it up and see that I have a text from Kyle.

Kyle: Good morning Chris.

Before I continue, let me introduce myself. My name is Christina Davis. I'm 15 and attend FoxWorthy High. Kyle and I have been best friends since the 9th grade. I know it's not a long time considering we're Sophomores, but we practically know each other inside and out.

Me: Good morning Kyle

Setting my phone back down I try and go back to sleep when my phone goes off again.

Kyle: You finally answer! I thought you bailed.

I was suddenly confused as to what he meant. He thought I bailed on him?

Me: Bailed on you??

Kyle: Yeah. Today's the first day.

First day...?

Me: First day of what?

Kyle: School. The place we met. The place people go to learn... Does that ring a bell??

Crap. School.

I sit up, quickly getting out of bed and rush to the kitchen. I turn on the Keurig then run upstairs to the bathroom. I quickly brush my hair and teeth and go back to my room. I throw on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt. Going over to my closet, I grab a jacket, my bag, still rummaging through it, looking for my converses. I find them in the box on the top shelf. Quickly putting them on, I run downstairs back into the kitchen to grab my coffee and head outside to Adams car. Once inside, I throw my hair into a messy bun.

What'd you think?? This is my first book so please comment on how I did. I'm new to this stuff and I want to improve. I started working on this with Sara and we came up with this idea. After we got a few chapters done she said to put it on here so... Here it is. I'll try and update as fast as I can. I'm not really good at updating weekly or anything. I'm just a busy person but yeah, like I said, just tell us how we did.
Vote, comment, all that sweet stuff.