Chapter 8 (Twins?)

My eyes were closed tightly. (Am I dead?) I open my eyes. I am still on my knees with the baby in my hand. Blood is rushing out of her ears. I begin shaking.

La'shaela- OMG, OMG!!! *pulls out her phone and calls the police.

Police: 911 what is your emergency?

La'shaela- I need help please!! The baby is bleeding out of her ears!!! * Looks around and feels blood on her knees, she trails the blood and sees Nicole's life less body laying on the ground* and someone's been shot! Help, please. *crying*

Police: Miss, we need you to calm down and tell us your address.

La'shaela- 33169 NW 11terr, were on floor 13.

(A/n I dont know if its a real address but continue, I made it up)

Police: We'll be there in 10mins okay.

La'shaela- okay. *she looks down, the baby is not crying, her feet are twitching and she's breathing softly. She looks and sees her brother on the floor just waking up. The gun is next to him and Prince is gone.* TREY!!! *she runs to him and hugs him.

Trey- Sis? The baby okay?

La'shaela- Yes. *hugs him crying* why me!?!

Trey- Pats her back its okay sis, I'm sorry.

La'shaela- Sorry for what?

Trey- For not telling you, they were looking for me that's why I moved.

La'shaela- who?

Trey- The police. They know what happened, now Ima go with them and do my time.

La'shaela- No Trey *hugs him tighter*

Trey- I have to okay, I love you and I need you to do me a favor.

La'shaela- Yes?

Trey- I need you to watch Kailani for me until I get out. Please...

La'shaela- Okay *hugs him tighter*

30s later the police run in, they put Nicole's body in a bag and takes Kailani into the ambulance along with La'shaela.

La'shaela- I love you Trey!

Trey- Love you too sis.

La'shaela watches them take him away as the ambulance begins to drive off. A tear drops from her eyes as she turns and looks at Kailani.

With Prince
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I realized I shot Nicole, kind of relieved actually. I dropped the gun and ran off. I can't get arrested, my boss will kill me.
I jogged down the street with tears in my eyes. All the flashbacks of when I was with my sister. She died 2yrs ago, shot right in the back as she was laughing.

FLASHBACK

Prince- *counting* 1,2,3,4-

Laila- No peeeeking *runs around the house to the front yard*

Prince- 5,6,7,8,9... 10! Ready or not here I come!

Laila- *Hiding behind the car*
He he*giggles*

Prince- I heard that! *runs to the front yard.