CH 3- Never Knowing When To Quit

Name: Red Blitzkrieg
Real Name: Jeremy Quill
Referred As: Pyro
Age: 9
School: None
Grade: 3rd
Location: Organization

"Dammit legs come on," Red said while struggling down the corridor to get to the Training Hall. He finally got there and collapsed on a bench and took a moment to breath. Looking at his hand he clenched it in anger, not caring about the pain in him and he punched a punching bag open and sand went everywhere. He then stood there as the pain slowly came rolling in for him to care, about 5 minutes later Gary walked by then came back and informed him the news, "So we're having a new recruit and it's the girl we met?" Red asked sharply, as he limped back over to the bench, "Yeah... she seems promising," when he said the Red laughed heartedly. "Something funny?" Gary asked, preparing for his answer which came as, "Remember last time you said that?" As soon as Red said that there was a rush of wind and Red was being choked by Gary who's face was darkened saying, "Don't ever mention the tiniest bit of that or you're next in the grave," he threw Red against the wall and walked out. "Jesus that kid needs to calm down..." he muttered and rolled his shoulders in an exercise way. He joined the Organization around the same time as Gary who went by N, that was... before the incident however. They were doing a Spec Op type mission with a girl named Yuki, Gary and her were very close until she sacrificed her life to bring down a drug lord. He could remember as clear as the pain echoing in him, that was 6 years ago and three months after the incident he took a vow of silence for that time period, fought like a deadly puppet, and changed his name out of respect for her. Red snapped his fingers and a small ember flickered onto them and dance like a belly dancer, it made him wonder about his family because when they all first joined they were given injections and the side effects were childhood memory loss. "Some things aren't meant to be..." Red said as he started using the pull up bar and made an attempt at his goal to get over 1,000.