Save Herobrine!

we all wake up chained to a chair and infront of us was herobrine chianed in the air he had blood all over him

you/N-No!! * as you struggles to get free*
kate/* starts waking up * W-what happened?
jason/F***!!! * tries to get free *
you/h-herobrine!! wake up please!! * tears feel your eyes *
guard 1/* walks in with a whip and whips herobrine* WAKE UP!
herobrine/* starts waking up wincing in pain*
you/LEAVE HIM ALONE PLEASE!!!!
guard2/* walks in * there are more coming they got busy the sheep got loose
guard1/ok...now herobrine...why were you here....
herobrine/....why does it mattter you want believe me.....
guard1/* whips him agian across the chest * ANSWER ME!!
herobrine/* whimpers in pain * i want to change.....
guard1\* laughs * WHO THE HELL WOULD BELIEVE THAT!
girl/* walks in * I DO!!
guard1/oh really! * pins her to wall amd stabs her * why would u trust a killer?
girl/* screams in pain *
herobrine/NO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!
guard1/make me!
herobrine/i dont make monkeys i train them!
guard1/* walks over to a switch and presses it on *
herobrine/* is shocked with 6000 bolts as he screams in pain *
girl/* coughing up blood clutching stomach as teas fill her eyes * p-please stop! you dont u-undertand him!
guard2/* slices her throat *
herobrine/* tears stream down his face * N-NO!!!! WHY DID YOU DO T-THAT!
guard2/tell me....why do you care
herobrine/BECAUSE IM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM IN TIRED OF BEING HATED AND FEARED!!! I JUST WANT A TO GO BACK TO BEING NORMAL WITH A FAMILY THAT CARED AND LOVED ME!! BUT NO I CANT BECAUSE IM NOTHING BUT A F***IN MISTAKE!!!
you/JUST LET HIM GO AND KILL US LEAVE HIM ALONE PLEASE!! YOUNDONT UNDERSTAND HIS PAIN!
guard2/* stabs you in the shoulder *
you/* screams in pain*
herobrine/LEAVE THEM ALONE!! THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT TRUST ME AND TREAT ME LIKE IM ACTUALLY WOTH SOMETHING!!!
guard1/intresting....well here your now are prisoner! you and your little friends! * grabs herobrine by the throat choking him * understood! 
herobrine/yes.....

___________________________

hope you enjoyed this please dont kill me yet because alot more is coming heheh BYE REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS HEHHEHEHEHHHEHHE