Aarmau Short-Storys |7|

Main Characters:
Queen-Irene
King-Shad
Rapunzel-Aphmau
Flynn Rider- Aaron
Gothel- TM
Pascal-Celestia (is a dog instead of a chameleon)
Maximus-Max (is a human but hates aaron at first but then begins to help him and aphmau just like the horse)
Theifs-Amber, Natalie, Arthur, Chelsea, Britany and Aaron

An Aarmau Tangled Remake

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Can i PLEASE go outside mom? Im almost 18 after all! I can take care of myself!" I told my mom, TM.

My names aphmau. I have healing powers so my mom locked my in this tower my whole life so i could be safe from any theifs that would try to kidnap me and sell me because of my healing powers.

My powers also have the ability to make the old young again. Mom also told me she locked me in here to keep me safe from any evil witches who want to be young forever.

"NO! ITS TO DANGEROUS!" She exclaimed. Her face was red but she quickly calmed down. "You know the reason why you must stay in the tower sweetie..." She said more nicely.

"....fine...i'll stop bothering you about it..." I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thankyou sweetie. Now momma has to go get your birthday present. I'll be back in 3 days stay safe" she told me.

"I will mom.." I said. "Now when im gone you must never leave this tower... ever.." She said gritting her teeth.

I nodded again. "Goodbye aphmau" she said then used her magics to fly to the ground.

Once she was on the ground she turned my way and waved. I waved back then she dissapeared in into the woods.

"OK CELESTIA SHES GONE!" I yelled. Dont ask me how i managed to get a husky pup into the tower and keep her here without mother noticing. I'll just give you a small hint

Magic

She came running out of my room. Her ears flopping as she ran. Her little tail wagging.

I have lots of other magic but I didn't tell mother. I'd figure it would just lower my chances of ever stepping into the outside world.

I have on my lilac dress with purple lace, and lilac slippers. I have tan skin but that's because theres a sunroof in the tower. Theres no glass covering it because when i was 8 mother gave me a softball and a bat.

Lets just say it didn't end well.. And that they should change the name for softball because i'll tell you,

It aint soft..

Celestia jumped in my arms. I fell backwards. I hit the ground and laughed.

"You silly pup.." I giggled. She barked happily.

Aaron's P.O.V

"Guys.. I wanna castle" i told my fellow theif members. Right this second we were standing on top of the Phoenix Devine Castle. Home to THE queen irene and THE king shad.

There both really famous for there magic. Both are healers. There daughter was taken from them on the second day she was born.