Funny Random Stuff

10 things I don't like:

1. When a person sneezes and doesn't cover their mouth.

2. When someone's talking to you and their breath smells like they ate booty flakes for breakfast with a side of shit.

3. When I've just about finished washing the dishes and someone puts their plate in there expecting me to wash it. -_-

4. When everyone knows your not in the mood to talk and the teacher asks you a question. Niqqa please shut up.

5. When you say bless you to someone and they don't  think they need to say thank you.

6. When girls act all fake and sh*t. Just be real. Dang.

7. When I'm going to sleep and someone decides to turn the flipping light on. Oh my days that irritates me. Then they start speaking really loud.

8. When a person's eating and they be like nyum nyum nyum with their mouth all open and you can see that food being chewed up. That ish is nasty, please close your mouth.

9. If I go into the girls toilets and in one of the cubicles there's either poo or blood in the toilet...Like come on really? I just had my lunch, I do not wanna see that, please flush that stuff away before I vomit in your face.

10. When people are rude and I haven't said jack sh*t. Please don't be rude before I go in on your bum ass. Thank you.

So, that's 10 things I don't like. Wasn't really funny cos I don't write funny stuff really. But eh, I tried. Sorry if some of the stuff I said was rude, I ain't a rude person but it is what it is though.

Comment

Vote

 Share

 Follow me 

Sim Simma x