Chapter4- Surprises?

annyeonghaseyo ^_^

Now with chappie 4

Well this answers the cliffhanger ^_^

Please continue reading my fanfic :)

----------------------------------------

Rio's P.O.V

Aigoo! Baek? I saw him kneeling infront of me, holding a flower. Omo! What is he doing?

I met Baekhyun's eyes. His eyes twinkle like the stars I see at night. Oh! how I want to see him like this forever. He makes my knees go weak.

Me: Baek?! What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? I was so worried

*about to cry*

Baekhyun: Happy 1st month bestfriend ^_^ do you like the surprise? I made this whole thing for you!!

Me: what?! Jinja?! You're crazy Baek. This is what it's all about? I was about to have a heart attack. Gosh.

Baekhyun: ow. You don't like it. *sobs, puts the flower down and stands up* well I'm so sorry for causing this trouble.

Me: Oh Baek I did'nt mean to. I'm sorry. I like it very much. You're too cute for doing this.

Baekhyun: yay! *mumbles in a low tone* Saranghae.

Me: what?

Baekhyun: ah. Nothing.

Me: hehe. Thank you Baek. Thank you so much. Nobody made me so special like this before :)

Baekhyun: hey. If there's none. I'll be the first. So you won't forget come on we'll take a selca. :)

Me: yes that would be great :)

*different poses*

Haha that's enough. So what are we doing?

Baekhyun: You'll see later :)

Baek accompanied me to the dining table. The table was set for two. I guess me and Baekhyun. hehe.

We ate dinner and had conversations. It was fun yet again all conversations have quiet moments. The mood in the room completely changes. Laughter was gone, conversations? Gone. Then Baekhyun stood from the table. He took my hands and escorted me to the living room.

Me: uhm Baek? I am not finished.

Baekhyun: finish later. I'll tell you something.

Me: oh okay. What is it?

He sat down and I did too. He was about to say something when.

*knock knock knock*

Baekhyun: Aish?! Who is it?!

Guy: Just open the door.

Baekhyun: Fine!! Who are you?

Guy: Open it!

Baekhyun: Okay! Okay!

*opens the door*

Omo! Chanyeol?! What are you doing here?

Chanyeol: Annyeonghaseyo hyung! Bogo shippeo! Miss me? Haha. So how's my best buddy? *pats Baekhyun's head and messes his hair*

Baekhyun: Hyung?!!! Im fine ah! Come in.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Ah what is Chanyeol doing here?! When did he come back from China? I thought he want to explore? Aish! why at my dorm? He can go back to SM but why here? Why now at this time. I was about to tell her ih! Aigoo bad timing Chanyeol!!

Chanyeol: hyung?! Where will I put my bag?

Me: anywhere. Outside if you like.

Chanyeol: ah I know here in the living room. Baek! you miss me too much that you prepared dinner. Hahaha

Me: that's not for you Yeol.

Chanyeol: *sees Rio* Omo?! Who are you?

Rio: Mr. Park Chan Yeol.! Annyeonghaseyo. *bows*

Chanyeol: Hey?! Im Chanyeol !! and Don't be to formal miss. Who are you?

Rio: Ah I'm Rio Lee Sung.

Chanyeol: Hey I'm Park cha...

Rio: Park Chanyeol. Haha I know. I'm a big fan of EXO, very nice to meet you. Can we take a selca?

Chanyeol: sure! no prob :)

Baekhyun: ah.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I came back from China. Since manager hyung gave us 2 months to relax and get ready for our comeback I decided to go with Tao. He went back to China to visit his family. I wanted to explore China a lot so I went there. :) i missed Korea so much that I want to go back before my 2 month trip was over. I want to go to SM but the press. They might see me there. So i went to Baek's dorm. Well I guess I barged in a wrong timing. Hehe.

Hey who's this girl? What's she doing in Baek's dorm? But if I say so she's so kyeopta ^_^ she's funny too I can tell. Hehe ^_^ I like her. But why is she here again? Aigoo! I have missed the happenings around here? How was Baekhyun's experience in school? Haha. Well maybe I'll ask Baek later.

Rio's P.O.V

Oh! Mr. Chanyeol is here. I have to make a first impression. I'm so excited. I'll meet another member if EXO. Waaahhh. I'm going too crazy. Well it's getting dark already. So I approached Baekhyun who was preparing a bed for Chanyeol.

Me: Baek! Thank you for everything. It's getting really late and I have to go now.

Baekhyun: do you really have to?

Me: ne. We'll see eachother soon.

Baekhyun: how about the day after tomorrow? Come here at the dorm? We'll hangout then.

Me: sure. That would be great.

Baekhyun: okay. Oh I'll tell Chanyeol to drive you home.

Me: Ani! It's okay.

Baekhyun: Please. I want you safe. Tell Chanyeol that I instructed it.

Me: okay Baek. Thank you again.

* hugs Baekhyun *. Kamsahamnida.

Baekhyun: anytime. Take care.

---------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what will happen when Chanyeol drives Rio home?

Thank you for reading :)

EXO FIGHTING.