Chapter 1!

•Prologue•

I had been the new girl thousands of times. Every few month my parents would up and move me. Sometimes across the state others across the city. I had gotten used to the rush and anxiety that came with it. But this time I was gonna stay here untill I graduate highschool. 3 years. I was so looking forward to it. As soon as the news was spilled I jolted I couldn't help it. My veins were rushing. I took off out of the house and decided to explore the new town. Through twistings forest and then tall buildings I was amazed. My throat began aching for water and luckily there was a water fountain. I quickly stumbled to it and slurped it up. I turn to leave and run head first into a dense chest. "I'm so sorry" I said rubbing my forehead. "Looks like I'm the one who should be saying sorry" the unknown stranger smiled. "No really" I began and looked up. He was about 3 inches taller than me and his brown eyes were huge. His dimples alerted his shaggy hair. Not doubt he was handsome. "Bye. I mean I got to go I mean later" I said stupidly and ran off. To the safety of my  house. Nice going my brain reminded me.
*
*
*
"Honey let's go..." My mom shouted from downstairs. I ran my short fingers through my hair once more checking every inch to make sure I looked  decent. I had brown hair and brown eyes. My grandma always said I had big brown eyes which were my best feature. I wore a white shirt that ruffled down the middle with a brown jacket over it. My blue jeans and black boots also helped my freckles. Which were my money makers. "Coming!" I shouted to my mom grabbing my bag off my door knob. I ran down the steps and jumped in the car. And when I say jumped I literally meaned jumped my mom was taking off without me.

"Pick you up at 3" my mom waved. I smiled and headed into the school. "Watch it" a dark head kid said to a much smaller than him guy. No doubt they were in my grade. "Why must you always speak idiot I don't understand you" the smaller one snapped back. The other one went to punch but was stopped by the stranger from the water fountain. "That's enough Daniel" he growled. "Seth can't protect you 24/7" who I learned was Daniel sneered. The quarrel ended and I realized I had been starring. Just then Seth looked up and I glanced away meaning to find my locker. "Hey wait" he called causing me to stop but also run into my locker. "Your the girl from the park" he smiled. "That would be me I'm Emily" I smiled. "I'm Seth" he greeted. "Yea I know I mean hi" I stuttered. "Well Welcome to Pacific high" he smiled. "Hey man" a tall guy placed himself next to Seth. "Hey Will this is Emily" Seth introduced. "Wide receiver I take it?" I questioned before I had a chance to stop myself. "Yea how did you know?" Will questioned. "Instinct... Just like Seth here is the quarter back" I smiled. They both looked baffled. "Hey sweetie" a red head girl smiled kissing Seth. "Oh hey Beth... This is Emily she's new here" Seth introduced yet another girl. "Captain of the cheer team?" I guessed. '"Yes wait how did you know?" She asked. "A guess" Will laughed. "So what's your first class? She questioned. " Um history with Mr.Moore" I glanced over at my schedule. "Same here come on u can sit with us" she smiled. I noticed Will looking down at her. His eyes not moving. Oh gosh he was in love with her. Seth reached for Beth's hand and she slightly grimaced. She eyed Will but nothing happened. And she was in love with him...

"Okay class take your seats" the teacher instructed and I took the seat in front of will and and beside Beth. Seth was in front of Beth. I noticed the kid next to me was the boy from the hallway. "I'm Emily" I smiled to him. "I'm a nerd, your on a good start don't mess it up" he shook. "Well can I have a name?" I asked. "Montana" he said and that was the end of that conversation. "Now for this month's project you will be paired up and you will draw a topic. You must write a 6 page essay on the topic" the teacher instructed. "Will with Beth" "Seth with ally" "Montana with miss Rogers" the teacher labeled off. "Well looks like your stuck with me..." I laughed to Montana and he just ducked his head. "Emily" Will handed me the hat with topics.I read out. "Very good" he smiled. "We will meet tonight at your house" Montana says and turns his head down again. "Hey Em what did you get" Beth smiles. "The Evolution Of Football" I say. "History Of Shakespeare" she says. "Titanic" Will says from in front of me. The bell rings after a short video and the hallways fill with kids. 

"Em wait up" I hear will call behind me. I slow my walking in order for him to catch up. "What do you have next?" he asks me. "Photography" I smile and he shows me the way. "So here it is" he says showing me the door. "Thanks" I smile. "So are you going to the game tonight" he asks me. "Most defiently football is my favorite thing to watch" I laugh. "Yea Ms. Secret football gal i must learn more" he laughs and tightens his grip on his bag. Behind him I see Beth & Will sneaking off into a room. Will notices my facial expression change and looks behinds him. "Whats wrong?" he asks. "Oh uh..." I stumble on something to make up. "Is will you full name or nickname?" I say and mentally slap myself. "Its William" he smiles. "William i like that" I smile. "Alright well I'm gonna get to class...i'll wait for you on my way back to show you your next class" he smiles and walks away. 

 •End Of Prologue•

Yes my darlings a new book by the wonderful mind of your rebelspirit. The First chapter will be posted Tuesday some time. So please comment and vote so I can be inspired. Be sure to check out my other books <3.

xoxo

rebelspirit