Grown Closer - Part 1

~3 Years Later~

I sat in the very first pew of the Chapel. Trey sat in my lap, looking around in awe at the wedding decorations. Chresanto stood right behind Jason in front of the Chapel. Trey looked at him and smiled, waving excitedly. Chresanto smiled back and winked, then looked up at me.

He mouthed out to me, "I love you."

I smiled and blew him a kiss. He smiled widely and blushed. 

"The love between these two," The Pastor started, "Has obviously grown stronger and stronger everyday... Dear Lord, we pray that this couple lasts for years and years!" He turned to Lanai, "Lanai Toyana Collins, do you take Jason Lorenzo Dimitri Young as your lawfully wedded husband... To care for, to love, and to hold... For better or for worse... Through sickness and in health... For richer or for poor...?"

"I do," Lanai replied happily.

The Pastor then turned to Jason, "And do you, Jason Lorenzo Dimitri Young, take Lanai Toyana Collins as your lawfully wedded wife... To care for, to love, and to hold... For better or for worse... Through sickness and in health... For richer or for poor...?"

I do," Jason replied, taking Lanai's hands into his.

"If anyone has any objection to this union of Jason and Lanai, please speak now or forever hold your peace..."

Silence...

"By the powers invested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife," The Pastor stepped back, "You may kiss the bride..."

Lanai grabbed Jason's cheeks and kissed him. He kissed her back and pulled her closer by her waist. Along with everyone in the Chapel, Trey clapped his hands excitedly. I laughed at him and clapped as well.

~~~

After everyone left for the reception, Chresanto's mom and younger nieces and nephews stayed behind with us to clean up. Trey ran around with Rina and Hayden, waving the leftover streamers in the air as they ran. I smiled and watched them. Chresanto walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I held his hands and rocked side to side with him.

"Soon, Trey won't be our only child," He whispered into my ear.

I giggled and bit my lip as he kissed my cheek. Shortly, Trey walked up to us.

"Mommy? Daddy? Can I spend the night with Gram-Gram tonight? PLEASE?!" He begged, pulling at the end of my knee-high dress.

"It's fine with me!" Mrs. Underwood (Chresanto's mom) walked up to us, "He still has a change of clothes and everything at my house."

"I'm cool with it!" Chresanto told me.

I shrugged, "Sure..!"

Trey cheered and raced out the Chapel with the other children. I giggled as Mrs. Underwood shook her head.

"We're gonna head out to the reception. Are you two going?" She asked us.

"Nah," Chresanto shook his head, "We'll clean up anything else and head back home..."

"Alrighty then!" She gave me a hug and kissed Chresanto's cheek, "Bye!"

Chresanto and I waved at her as she left.

"Welp!" Chresanto started, "All we have to do is pick up the rest of the streamers and we're done!"

"And it's not a lot either..."

"Thank God!"

I giggled as he lazily picked up a streamer from the floor.

~~~

At the house, the room was clouded in smoke. I laid back on Chresanto's stomach and stared up at the ceiling as he blew more smoke into the air. Both of our eyes were blood shot red and we were laying in the bed, wearing nothing but our underwear.

"Want another hit?"

I looked up and took the joint from him.

Chresanto's POV:

I put my hands behind my head and watched Toni smoke the joint repeatedly.

She took her time with each hit, but she seemed impatient.

"This your first time getting high?" I asked her.

"Nope. But this is my first time getting high with someone," She looked up at me, "You ever got high with Justice?"

"Only once..."

"Shocker..."

I laughed at her sarcasm.

"Well, you and I never got high together until now, so I can't really say she's a punk about it," She took one long hit and blew a huge cloud of smoke into the air.

I took the joint from her and put it down in the ash tray on the night stand. Toni turned over and glared at me.

"Nigga," She mumbled.

I smirked and grabbed her arm, "C'mere..."

She crawled up and hovered over me. We were now eye to eye. I pulled her down and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and held onto my cheeks. I turned her over onto her back and positioned myself ontop of her. She slithered her tongue into my mouth. I did the same and fought her tongue for dominance. I won. She groaned against my lips in defeat, making me chuckle. I reached behind her and unclipped her bra, slowly sliding it off. I pulled away from her lips and stared down at her body. I then slid her panties off and threw them across the room along with her bra.

"No foreplay..."

I looked back down at her. Her eyes were clouded with lust, and her breathing became heavy.

"No foreplay," Toni repeated, "I want you now..."

I smirked evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made this chapter short for a reason... ;)