2

-Hazel's POV-

"Alyssa what the hell am I gonna do!? I have nothing to wear." I yelled as I ripped apart my closet.

"... does this mean I get to take you shopping??" She said quietly with an obnoxious smile on her face.

"Ugh, yeah I guess." She jumped up screaming and hugged me, I laughed as I tried to push her off of me. It's not that I'm not girly or anything but I rarely ever go shopping. It's a pain.

"Get your cute little butt in the car, I'm gonna grab my keys and wallet." I ran downstairs and jumped in the passengers seat. She came out a few minutes later and we drove to the mall, we hit about every store that sold clothes, shoes, or makeup. So basically the whole place. We weren't really finding anything, and we were at the last store I had the energy to go into. I was browsing all the racks and Alyssa ran up to me excitedly with a dress in her hands.

"TRY THIS ON, NOW." She yelled shoving it into my arms. She followed me to the dressing rooms, and I had to restrain her from coming into the actual stall with me. I hung the dress on the hook and looked at it, it was a pretty fucking short piece of black clothing. It had long sleeves and looked so tight that I think it'd pop me like a balloon. I took off my clothes tossing them on the floor, and began sliding myself into the dress. I finally got it over my chest and stuck my arms through the sleeves. I looked in the mirror and if felt like my heart stopped.

"Is it on?? Can I see?" Alyssa whispered as she softly knocked on the door.

"Um, y-yeah." She opened the door and completely lost her shit when she saw me.

"OH MY GOD HAZE HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK SO HOT." She yelled jumping in place with her hand covering her mouth. I smiled at her in the mirror and went back to looking at the dress. I tried sucking in, covering my torso with my hands and contorting myself into all these different positions to try and feel less self conscious. Lyss walked up behind me and grabbed my arms, stopping me from moving them.

"Honey, stop! You have absolutely nothing to be concerned about. Don't you realize how like, amazing you look?!" I lifted my index finger and went to open my mouth but I was cut off,

"Nope, don't say another word. WE'RE BUYING IT!" She announced to the whole freaking place and then dramatically exited the dressing room. I laughed as I changed out of the skin tight dress and put my clothes back on. I met Alyssa at the register and handed her the dress, once we bought it we were exhausted so we decided to head home.

I took the dress into my room an hung it on my closet door. I plopped myself on to my bed, opening my computer and checked my youtube subscriptions. I saw that Ethan and Grayson posted a video... yes, I may or may not be subscribed to them... so I clicked on it. It was their Hat of Dares video, and my eyes were glued to Gray the whole time. I don't think he knows I watch their videos, and for the love of God I hope it stays that way. I just wish I had the confidence to actually talk to him, be friends with him... Even though I want so much more than that.

-next morning-

I woke up to my phone going off with its unnecessarily loud alarm at 6am, I turned it off and sat up rubbing my eyes to get the sleepies out. Once I was about 47% awake, I got out of bed to brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair. Then I went through my closet to try and find something a lil cute to wear, I really wanna try and earn some attention from Grayson leading up to the party, which is in 2 days. Oh, holy shit, it's in 2 days... damn. I shook myself out of my thoughts and finally picked an outfit. I put on some ripped up jeans, a white t-shirt and converse. Then I sat down on the floor in front of my mirror and started my hair and makeup. I normally keep my makeup pretty simple; I do some winged eyeliner, mascara, eyebrows, bronzer, and chapstick. Then for my hair, I tried a messy bun but we all know it's a lot easier said than done so I screwed that idea, and just put it in a ponytail. I checked the time and it was 6:30, I 'ughed' as a I got off the floor and grabbed my stuff. I walked downstairs and waited in my driveway for Maya, she takes me to school everyday. After a few minutes she pulled up to my house and I approached her car, as I got closer I noticed there were two people in the back seat. That's weird, it's normally just us. I wonder who needed a ride...

---

A/N: hmmm, I wonder....