Chapter 3

"Thanks safe kid,"thanked Star, enthusiastically.
"I'm not safe kid!"exclaimed Marco, angrily." Let's just continue to go! Okay?"
"Okay!" replied Star, with an excited yet scared expression on her face. She had never been out of Muini so a lot of things were very new to her and it was a little scary for her, but mostly exciting!
When the tour of the school was over, he speed-walked, being known as and being the safe kid, to class.
~time jump~
Marco came home from school and found star in their house.With a shocked face he exclaimed," What are you doing here?"
"Wait! Your last name is Diez, too? I thought everyone's last name was Diez!" Star said excitedly. She was so beyond happy that her new "friend" was was also her new roommate!"So, roomie, what do you want to do... Do you want to see something cool?" she asked excitedly.
  "Please! Please!" shouted Marco's parents, Amy and Frank (also don't know their names... sorry!).
  "Okay! Okay! Here we go. Magic rainbow laser puppies!" Star shouted. Poof. There was now a basket full of laser-eyed puppies right in front of them, and the first thing they did was use their lasers! They hit Marco, Marco's dad, Frank, but they liked his mom, Amy, and they liked Star! Marco knew the trouble was just starting...