Filled to the Brim

Chapter one

Hired as the backup dancers for one direction. Best day of my life.

1 week earlier..

Katrina's POV

It was a normal day at the studio as usual, we were learning new moves for the dance our director was choreographing. The dance was hip hop classic, two of my favorite styles of dance. Jayme my best friend she was my dance parter, we had a private dance academy for professional dancers. There were six of us in the dance studio I was in.

"Kate you ready?" My dance director asked, his name was mark. He had a French accent from when he lived in Quebec.

"Yeah, do we do the drop toe twist first or the hand wand?" I asked

"Start with the drop toe twist first. Ready Katrina? 5-6-7-8" he said.

Our dance was quite complicated but I was a high level of dancing and knew what I was doing.

after about 2 hours of dancing class was over.

"Thanks mark!" I call to him

"No problem! See you tomorrow at 3pm sharp okay!" He asked but he already knew that I would be there.

Mark was amazing he wasn't only my director but he was my friend. He was 24 I was 19. There was a age difference but he was still super nice. I hopped in my car and turned the starter key and started to drive out of the studios driveway. I took my one direction CD and played it. I loved one direction. I loved them all but harry styles stood out the most, I know I'm 19.. But they are amazing. I cranked up the music super loud.

I then pulled into my driveway. And walked in my house, I have my own flat, I moved out 2 months ago and I'm somewhat lonely, it is very different living alone but u didn't mind.

THE NEXT DAY...

The studio was empty today, it was only me and Jayme. Mark doesn't even know where everyone else is and he was pissed, we are supposed to be practicing for the recital next weekend. I was kind of mad too, I wanted to practice.

"Okay, I was supposed to have a vote for this, but you two are the only girls here , so.." Mark says.

"Ya.. What!??" I mudder, interrupting him.

"Do you want to be backup dancers for.. ONE DIRECTION..?" He asked super exited.

"YES.. YES,YES,YES!" I yelp

"You guys need to practice hard, you are one of the first to be dancers for one direction, they aren't used to having backup dancers so be the best you can be to show them you can keep your job, and be good dancers." He explains

"We get paid to dance for one direction?!! SWEET!" Jayme exclaims.

"Yes, but you have to be one step higher, your dances NEED to be sharp and perfect. Performing in front of thousands of people is hard, you can't just mess up. You will be flying into L.A in less than 3 days, they sent us new choreography that you have to learn in that time, the best time to start is now, I will show you the moves and it has to be perfect. Make sure to be packed by Friday and get ready to go to L.A." He says.

We both nod excitedly and start to work on the dance for Friday. One direction had a premier that day and need to have us there prepped and ready to go. Mark says we have to stay sharp and clean or we will not stay.

Friday comes and me and Jayme and SOSO exited. Not only do we get to meet one direction , we get to dance with them.. And EVERYDAY

___________________________

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment! Next chapter will be up soon!