Diner

Chapter 3

Louis POV

I know.. It's weird I like a girl I just met, but she was beautiful. Gorgeous long golden brown hair in perfect curled Locks. Her eyes were hazel, it was the perfect chestnut brown and she was very feminine to the touch. I'm not the usual to fall in love with a fan, or someone I work with. But my eyes were laid on her and I couldn't help it. Her body was even perfect.

"So Louis, where too?" She asked.

"Baselini gardens cafe. Hope your hungry."

"Sure as ever!" She said and gave me a small wink.

She wasn't like other girls, she didn't act as a crazy obsessed fan. She was normal. Normal was my forte.

Katrina's POV

WHY CANT I GET OVER THE FACT THAT IM GOING ON A DATE WITH LOUIS!? I don't know. I want to be normal, not like all the other girls screaming death threat over him. I was lucky. Out of millions of people. He chose me. ME!?

"What do you want Katrina?" He asked me while I was browsing the menu.

Parmesan chicken Caesar salad was in my head at the time. "Parmesan chicken clears at salad I think.?" I said while making it into a questions and a statement at the same time.

Our waiter came to our table.

" do you know what you two love birds would like?" She said with a smile. She looked in about her 40's and had dark red/brown hair. "We'll have 2 Parmesan chicken Caesar salad please." Louis says to the waitress. "Anything to drink" she asks. "I'll have water. And you babe?" He asks me, his accent was strong, raspy and sexy. "Waters fine" I reply and the waiter cascades out of our section. I was quite shocked that there was no paparazzi around because usually that's not the case, I always see cameras around Louis.

*****

After diner we hopped in Louis van and headed towards his place. After about driving for 30 minutes in the car we arrived to a giant house, of course it was huge. He's like a fucking teen pop sensation that probably gets millions of dollars! We walk in the house and he even has his own indoor pool! Like who has that these days! Me and Louis then just turn on a movie and go ahead and watch a movie, of course I choose mean girls. We sat on the couch cuddled beside eachother and once he got up to get some popcorn. We ate that popcorn in minutes, even though we just had a huge meal. It was about 1 o'clock in the morning so I decided I had to hit the hay and leave. "Anyways I should be going, Jayme is probably waiting for me at home." I say to Louis.

"Ohh yeah right you have a roommate" he says. Just living in the moment we kissed. With lush this kiss was filled. After about 15 seconds we let go of the kiss for a breath of air. We stared at eachother for about 5 more seconds and started in our session again. Our lips were in perfect movement and it felt so good. All I can say is Louis Tomlinson is a good kisser

____________________

Sorry guys I haven't updated and it is such a short chapter! If you want more than just vote and comment so I know you like it! Bye loves!

~grace