Without you

"Nobody likes you!!" , "YEAH!!!!"

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" They kicked me, and said hurtful things to me. Why would anybody like me, I mean look at me! I'm a wreck, my best friend is gone,my life is gone. I sit in the corner of the girls bathroom. I look up to see a mirror, I stand up to face it. Mascara running from my eyes,bruises on my legs... Cuts on my arms. Another black tear streams from my eye. The late bell rings, I move sideways facing the door now. I slowly push it open. I look around, no one else is in the hall except me. I spin my lock, I see my self in a small mirror. I clean the mascara up of my face with my sleeve.

I am now walking to the classroom. I place a small knock on the door. Sam, a girl in my class, opens the door. "Hmm!" She says. I walk in, ignoring her little side comment. "Ms.hunts. Your late!!" She announces. "as always." She mumbles. "Sorry," I say, non- apologetically. "We'll?!? Take a seat then!!" She says. I do as told, I take a seat. She continues with the lesson. "So, an adverb can also describe:"- a move my head down as a tear starts to form in my eye.