Chapter 2!!! (May cause tears)

(Kalie's p.o.v)

It is a quite cold day, I walk to my house. I take my keys and open the door "mommy!! I'm homeeee!" I say cheerfully, hiding my pain. But no one answers. So I step up to my room. I throw me bag next to my door. I sit down and get out my make up. I throw on every last bit that I had, for I may not use it ever again! I go to my closet and pick out my best church dress. Last I need a video camera. "Mom, dad, sis" I announce. "I love you," I say coming close to tears " I... I can't say that it's any of you," . " I, I, I, am leaving. I just want to say, that I love you with all my heart." I have the remote in my hand with my finger on the off button. "GOOD BYE❤️" I press the button now. And I lift my legs from the chair.

(Mothers p.o.v)

"Hon, were home!" I say holding her favorite sandwich from McDonalds in my left hand. But no answer, she always answered. I move up stairs thinking she's in her bed or in the shower. But as I open the door. I see her body, the rope snaps, and she falls to the ground. "WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" Now my husband is in the room, along with her sister. My hands shake. Tears rush out of my eyes, making them blurry.

(Fathers p.o.v)

She is lying there breathless, tears come from my eyes. I never cry. My baby girl is gone. I hold her in my arms. "Daddy?" Her little sister says "she's, shes," she says as she breaks into tears. "Honey, take her in the living room". I order my wife and she does so. " I,LO,love,y...ou" I say, in a whisper. I dial the numbers 911.

They are soon here and they take my baby away. Leaving the rope on the floor for me to pick up.