This is the end ...

It was a Friday evening, my sister was still at school, parents were working late. There had been a rough few years. Literally all I could think about, for weeks, was the day I finally got the chance to do what was right. Put an end to all my suffering!

This was the perfect time to leave. I found three different ways to commit suicide... I went with the rope.

I set up my camcorder on the desk, got a chair and some rope.
I was shaking with sadness, but inside I knew this was the right choice to be making as I had been a burden to my family.

I turned the camcorder onto record, picked up the remote, holding it loosley in my hand.
I stepped up onto the chair and slid the loop from the rope around my neck. I pressed record with the remote and said my final words to my family and friends.

I had finished saying my last words. I finished recording, threw the remote onto the desk and with my final breath, I kicked the chair over... within a few seconds I was gone, forever! It was too late now to change my mind I was already gone there was no turning back now.

My parents returned from work with my younger sister. They called me and waited for a response. There was no movement up the stairs... my mother ran up stairs nearly in tears. To her horror, there my body was, dangling on a piece of rope. My lifeless body, pail as a ghost swinging around slowly on a rope!

My parents and younger sister broke down into tears. But it was too late for that... there was no going back!

*Sometimes all people need is a smile and someone to be there. Never make fun of suicide. It is not funny!*