Chapter 1

Ahh help help... someone help me.I turn around in my bed and block my ears.It was just another night in my neiborhood. I wish that we could afford a better home in a better neiborhood. Thanks a lot mttp finanshial for laying off my mom!Now I have to live here do you know that I could be murdered in the middle of the night , well maybe you should have thought about that.In the morning I wake up and look outside my window to see the cct news van and the parametric I put on my best pair of jeans , which by the way have three holes in them and the seem is falling apart .And on top of my tank I pull on my madonna shirt which I found at a yard sale. But what you wear isin't important is it. Scratch that its totally important .
As I barge through the crowd I find a five dollar bill.Score!And continue barging trough the crowd. When I finally get to the front the reporter turns to me I look at her and see a massive taco in her left hand and I start to walk into a bright light.
I awaken to the voice of my mother "mom what's going" on I manage to speak , she looks at me "honey you where elbowed in the face by a man , he went out and bought you a tub of root beer ice cream ""how sweet is that"" sweet mom!
At home on my super old computer :

Bookworm05:hey I heard about you incident earlier!

Horsepower-:ya it wasn't the best day ever😁.

Bookworm05:I feel horrible woulda come to see you but math asign. due😕

Horsepower-:the worst part of the day was the nurse smelt like rotten eggs😷lolz

Bookworm05:lol kk ttyl sup. in 5

Horsepower-:kk ttyl 😉

-bellanator2001