Chapter 2

"Honey wake up"I toss and turn in my bed.And somehow find the energy to pull myself out bed.I walk out of my room which is write beside the kitchen , and grab an apple a knife and some peanut butter ( the snack of a champion ) .Then I go brush my teeth ,my hair, and grab a tee with jeans. and walk outside where I grab my old bike with a blown tire out of the garage. And ride to Scool...Please take out your English binders everyone , and start up on your 5th spelling lesson or you can write about your horror on Halloween text. "That's it for English mr.deving " says Marcus in the seat beside me "this is sixth grade I want to do something harder" "well this is all that I am teaching you for now and that is finial!"

Horsepower-:it felt like Scool was over right after I got there.

Bookworm05:I have big news!

Horsepower-:what is it I am now dying to know!😠

Bookworm05:you know how you are totally into horses.

Horsepower-:ya I'm still wishing that I will be able to find a reasonable priced stable Scool .

Bookworm05:that's it I found a contest online where you can get a full scollarship and get a free hoarse .

Hoarsepower-:OMGoodness are you Sirius 😱!!!.

Bookworm05:ya I know rite , ttyl going to the movies with the fam.

Hoarsepower-:ttyl and thx for the... idea?!😎🐎

"Supper time everyone" called my mom I as usual I was the first to the table then it was my oldest brother (he's 14) then my brother who is a year older than I am followed by my younger brother who is two years younger than I am . And I almost forgot about my youngest brother he's (7) . My dad got a job transfer to south California , for us that means your a big shot . About a month after he left he called and said that he met someone changed his number and ever since, well lets just say he is not the main topic at the dinner table.Normally we talk about witch one of my brothers can burp the loudest , but I've always been silver or second best. After supper we just wander off and do our own things. Until bed.