Joselyn's POV

Aaahh, New school, why can't it still be summer everything is going to be wrong and confusing my friends aren't going to be there, different uniform and meeting new friends, oh well, why can a girl do! ( while going to school Joselyn actully got rhere on time and made a good impression) oh, that went better than expected, I guess just first day luck, if thats a thing? Anyway got to go to my first class and my last, ( meanwhile the teacher is talking about some stupid stuff, she gets a note that says that she has a secret admirer! She lookes back and forth to she who the guy who gave her the note, the first day of class ends) I want to know who that is! Maybe that kid with the glasses or maybe the guy with the mustache, WHY AM I SO ADDITED TO THIS! Probly just some of my girl mood swings, Anyway I want to she what kind of friends I can make at lunch, (At lunch shes looks around for her friends but relizes that shes in middle school and walks towards the nerd table, the nerds say that they liked hey glasses and start touching her face, she got anoyed and left the table and had nowere else to go except th e gock table, and she instantly turned away, she goes towards the garbage bins and sits down, a few minutes later she finds a kind of nerdy but like half gock guy coming towards her, of course like a girl she starts to look like she was glitching on tv, the guy exclams he was the guy who sent the noted, she was going to screech, but the guy suddenlys sits down with her and says that his name was larry, he sayed that he like art, and she blurted out that her old friend from elementary liked art too, and then he takes that in the way you whould put it when you exclain that you hate doritoz, then lunch ends and you go along your day untill the end of the day, you go home.)