Concert in Kenya

Harry's pov
Harrrryyyyyyy!! Get up! Niall shouted out to me. Irritated by his loud voice I took a pillow besides me and covered my ears.
But as hyper he always is he kept walking closer. Harry, wake up! Everyone is waiting for you to have breakfast together.
Realizing I can't sleep anymore because his screaming voice had already woken me up, I rubbed my eyes and saw him staring at me.
Good morning haz!! He said.
Good morning, Niall. I bluntly replied back. I got up from the bed and started walking towards the living room and Niall followed behind.
All of the other lads were there watching a movie.
Good morning Lou, Zayn nd Liam, I greeted them as I sat on the couch.
They seemed surprised by my voice but soon replied back saying morning.
I joined in on watching the movie and after 1 hour the movie ended.

I walked up to the dining table and sat down. All of them followed me soon and sat down excluding Niall. He served the food to everyone today. He seemed very happy.
Soon he sat down and started eating. 
I heard Louis phone ringing and we all stared at him with curiousity.
'Hello? Yes, okey we will be there.'
We have to meet up with Simon today. He wants to tell us something. Informed Louis.

AT SIMON'S OFFICE
Niall had a puppy face expression right now. The others were quite okey with it.
I on the other hand had mixed feelings. Happy because we'll get to sing on stage again and meet more fans. Sad because he practically meant our vacation was gonna finish in 2 weeks.

"So be ready for the concert lads." Simon continued.
Thoughts ran through my head. It's gonna be our first concert in Kenya. How is it going to be? How are the people going to react? Will they like the concert?
Ahh just have to wait and see.