The boy wearing the kippah

Summer

After calming down I sat on a picnic table under a tree to finish my lunch. I don't know if I can do this every day but am gonna have to, I miss my family and friends in Alanta so badly . I started to cry . I wish my mom never meet John! I wish we never moved out here! Everyone outside stoped and stared. What are you looking at?! I shouted

Their looking at you stuff yourself with food while balling out loud said the boy wearing the kippah.

How long have you been sitting here? I said wondering where he had came from.

Long enough to get this all on tape, you don't mind me video taping you do you?

You should really stop painting yourself this way it dosent look good he said zooming into my face with his hand held camera.

What do you mean, get that camera out of my face!

The crazy black new girl who talks to herself he said putting his camera down on the table.

Maybe I am that crazy black new girl I said wiping my tears with a napkin.

You got some chutzpah saying that about yourself, anyways I really need a subject for my film class I think you just might be it your different from evrybody else he said.

Ofcourse am different am the only black person you will find around here I said.

Am the only jewish boy but that's not why am vauled, I see something else in you.

Fine you can tape me I don't mind just don' make me look bad Isaid

The worst I can do is make you look human he said with a smile.

What's your name?

Calev it means like a heart calev said.

Mine is summer

***

The bell ring and I rushed out the class room to my locker. Finally out this hellhole I thought while waiting for my mom to pick me up

I know what your thinking she's senior with out her drivers license, for your information my dad died in a car accident now am too much of a gephyrophobia. Pretty much what happens to me is we go over a water bridge I think it's gonna open on us to let a boat through and jump out the car. I have terrible backseat passenger aneity ok!