I Will Always Want You (A Raura Love Story)

Sequel to Broken (A Raura Love Story)

6 years later.

While lying on the couch, I got a call. I hesitantly answered it. It was Ross.

"Yes oh beautiful husband of mine." I answered with.

"Hey baby. How you feeling?" He asked. It sucked not having him here. He was on a 2 month tour with r5.

"About 8 months pregnant. What about you?" I asked while eating my heart out. I squirted the whipped cream into my mouth. I heard him chuckle.

"I feel ready to see you and Ally. And our other little one." He said. I heard him sigh.  "Hush babe. You'll be home in a few days. We'll see each other then." I said. He sounded sad.

"I love you Laura Lynch. Give Allyson my hugs and kisses. I got to go." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too Rossypoo. Have fun on the rest of tour." I said as I shoved a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. We hung up. I checked the time because I have to go pick up Ally from school. I got up and looked in the mirror. All day I sit around in a t-shirt of Ross' and no pants. Ah the pregnancy life. I got changed and brushed my curly hair. I got in the car and drove to the god blessed school my daughter and my next child would be attending. I walked in and saw her. Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Ross' twin. I swear. She has my lips. But that is all. She saw me and ran to me. She kissed my stomach. I smiled.

"Mrs. Lynch. May I speak with you?" Her teacher asked me. She seemed very concerned.

"Umm yes." I said and walked to her.

"We were watching your daughter read earlier.. She is having a lot of trouble. She is learning at a much slower rate than all of the others." She said.

"What are you saying? Are you saying my kid is stupid?" I asked.

"No Mrs. Lynch. Not at all! I'm saying maybe you should have her eyes checked out." She said. Was she getting sassy? I think she was.

"Okay Mrs. Smith. I will." I said. I took Ally's hand and we left. We got to the car and I picked her up.

"Baby. Are you having trouble reading?" I asked. She nodded and rubbed her little eyes. I gave her a book and she began reading things way off like saying bad as dab. I rubbed her back and cried.

"No mama. No cry." She said. I smiled. I need Ross so much it hurts.