The bulge

Bokuto twirled, smiling brightly. He looked down at his outfit which was a crop top and a high waisted skirt. He ran his hands down the black skirt, resting his hands on his thighs.

The skirt barely covered his ass. He lifted his skirt a bit to look down at the panties he put on for fun.

He pulled his hands away and turned to Akaashi, who was standing behind him.

He was in a similar outfit, a skirt that went down to his mid thigh and a crop top as well.

Akaashi had a slight blush as he stared at the floor before looking up at Bokuto.

"See!? I told you we would look cute!" He says, hopping over to his boyfriend.

Akaashi only sighed. "Yes you were definitely right..." He said being sarcastic.

Bokuto didn't notice the sarcasm and nodded his head quickly.

Bokuto twirls again before almost falling. Catching himself before he could fall, Bokuto came face to face with Akaashi's crotch.

Bokuto blushed madly.

He could see Akaashi's member through the tight skirt. The ace stood up shakily.

"Are you alright Bokuto-San?" A tad bit of worry is laced in his tone of voice.

"U-uh... Y-yeah I'm fine..." He stuttered, feeling his member becoming painfully tight against his panties.

He mumbled a curse before turning around. He glanced back at Akaashi's crotch before holding up three fingers. He looked back and held up a fourth finger.

"I am uh... Going to go the w-washroom..." He murmed, still holding up his fingers before dashing off to the bathroom and leaving a slightly confused Akaashi.

---------

Bokuto looked down at his fingers and gulped. He figured that if he used this amount of fingers it would be close enough to Akaashi's dick.

He hesitantly raised his fingers to his mouth, sticking them in. It wasn't the best lubricant but it would have to do.

After generously coating his fingers in his own saliva, Bokuto bent over against the wall and lifted his skirt up.

Pushing his panties to the side, he placed his fingers against his entrance before slowly shoving one in.

He bit his lip before adding a second one, drawing a groan out from himself.

After a few seconds to adjust, Bokuto started a slow pace as he thrusted his fingers into him.

Moaning quietly he made scissoring motions which made him yelp in pleasure.

After his pace quickened he found himself shoving a third and eventually a fourth finger into himself.

Moaning very loudly he thrusted his fingers in deeper causing his whole hand to go inside.

Bokuto's knees were buckling under him but he refused to fall.

----

Akaashi stared confusedly as his boyfriend scurried off. He sat down on the couch in their shared house.

Minutes and minutes have passed and Bokuto still hasn't returned from the bathroom.

Standing up worriedly, Akaashi stood up and slowly walked towards the bathroom. He was about to knock but he heard sounds coming from inside.

The setter quietly opened the unlocked door and peeked inside.

The sight made Akaashi's jaw drop and a boner to start forming to his embarrassment.

There was his boyfriend, Bokuto, spread eagle against the wall, tongue sticking out as his hand was buried inside of him.

He cleared his throat to aware the whimpering and moaning mess that he was not alone.

Bokuto snapped his eyes open to look at Akaashi. He looked embarrassed and somewhat guilty.

"Was I that hot in this skirt?" Akaashi asked, smirking slightly.

Bokuto simply nodded.

Akaashi strode over towards Bokuto and placed his hands on the others ass, pulling Bokuto's hand out of himself, which he let out a half whine half cry at the loss.

"A-Akaashi..." Bokuto whined "... Stick it in me... P-please...".

Akaashi nodded his head and shoved his pants and underwear off, letting his newly found erection spring free.

The setter delivered a harsh swat to the ass that was presented in front of him, earning a whimper.

Without any hesitation Akaashi guided his member to Bokuto's throbbing hole and slammed in, starting a rough pace.

Groaning he thrusted in different spots, trying to find the spot that would make the moaning mess beneath him scream.

When Bokuto let out a strangled moan, Akaashi knew he found the others prostate and began pounding into it.

After more thrusting and more groaning, Bokuto was chanting Akaashi's name.

"Ha... Akaashi... Keiji, babe. I'm gonna come!" Bokuto moaned out as he thrusted his hips back to meet Akaashi's thrusts.

At Bokuto's statement, Akaashi thrusted as hard as he could into his lover.

With a scream Bokuto came all over his stomach and the wall.

Akaashi came inside Bokuto minutes after him, the over stimulation of the thrusting causing tears to well up and him to let out small whimpers.

The stood there panting before Akaashi pulled out, causing Bokuto's knees to buckle.

Akaashi caught him before he could fall.

-------

After some cleaning up Akaashi brought Bokuto to their bed and placed him under the covers, joining him.

"I have practice with Kuroo tomorrow... How am I supposed to explain to him i can't walk..." Bokuto whispered as he curled up against Akaashi.

"We will worry about that tomorrow. For now lets sleep" Akaashi kissed Bokuto's forehead and wrapped his arms around the others waist.

Bokuto nodded his head and closed his eyes.

Minutes after, fatigue overcomed them both and they fell asleep.

---------------
WELP I HOPE U ENJOYED THIS LIL SMUT FIC OF MY OTP

SORRY IF IT CRAPPY I WAS TIRED WHEN I WROTE