Chapter One

*Riley's Pov*
I quickly put my key into the doorknob and unlock it. I open the door and say, "Nash? Hayes? Zan? I'm home!"

Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot to explain everything.

Hi, my name is Riley. I live with my boyfriend, Nash Grier, his brother, Hayes Grier, and Hayes' dog Zan. I'm 16 years old. Now, let's get back to my life story.

"Hey beautiful," I hear a voice say as strong arms wrap around my waist hugging me from behind. He then turns me around and kisses me softly. "Hey Nash," I say smiling. "Ok now go get your pretty butt ready. We are going to Matt and Destiny's house for the weekend. " He says. I smile and say, "ok."

*after shower*
I quickly got dressed (first pic). Then I curled my hair (second pic). (Nails are third pic) I did my makeup (fourth and fifth pics). I then grabbed my black high top converse and put them on. I packed my bag then I grabbed my phone (sixth pic) and ran down the stairs to see Hayes shirtless holding Zan. (Like in the pic haha)

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready 2k?" I ask. "Hey you are babygirl 2k so don't push it." He says. "Oh my god just go get ready." I say. "Ok fine." He says setting Zan down walking to the bathroom. He then winks at me and closes the bathroom door. Um?

You see the thing is Hayes was born on June 8th 2000 and I was born December 24th 2000 and Hayes fans call him baby 2k. Recently they started calling me babygirl 2k.

I was sitting on the couch watching Teen Wolf when suddenly I hear a door open. I turn around and see Hayes wearing nothing but a towel. He smirked at me then winked. He then walked into his room.

Nash walked out of his room and says, "Riley you look amazing." "Thank you Hamilton." I say smiling as he grabs my waist pulling my body closer to his. "You know I don't like being called that." "Sorry." I say smirking.

Hayes then walks out of his room and looks at me. "Damn." I hear him say under his breathe. Thank god Nash didn't hear him.

Nash grabbed his keys off of the counter and Hayes picked up Zan. We all walked out of the door. We got into the car. Nash was driving. I was in the passengers seat. Hayes was in the back behind my seat while Zan was next to him. We put our buckles on and Nash started to drive.

A few minutes later I feel a hand go onto my outer thigh from the backseat. I automatically knew it was Hayes. I move my hand onto his taking it off of my thigh and drop his hand making it fall.

*Hayes' Pov*
I pull my phone out of my pocket and text her.

To: Babygirl 2k😏
Why'd you move my hand?

From: Babygirl 2k😏
What the hell are you thinking?!?

To: Babygirl 2k😏
I'm thinking about you. Naked.

From: Babygirl 2k😏
Hayes what the fuck? I'm your brother's girlfriend.

To: Babygirl 2k😏
You don't have to be.

From: Babygirl 2k😏
Hayes seriously?

To: Babygirl 2k😏
Yeah seriously. You can be mine. Babygirl 2k and Baby 2k.

From: Babygirl 2k😏
I'm just going to ignore your texts.

To: Babygirl 2k😏
No don't do that

To: Babygirl 2k😏
Riley? Really?

~EOC~
I kicked the back of her seat and Nash looks at me. I quickly look at the window. Fuck.

*Riley's Pov*
We finally got to Destiny and Matt's house. Destiny is my best friend. Matt Espinosa and Destiny are dating.

We all got out of the car at the same time. Zan got out of the car and walked next to Hayes. Hayes kept staring at me as I walked. I just ignored it.