Chapter-4 secrets

Seohyun

Aigo, I'm late for my classes.

When I ran to my classroom, I saw Chanyeol there sitting beside Choa, Suzy, bora and Seolhyun.

They are laughing?

"Oh,.. You're here."he said to me, and all students had their attention to us.

"Chanyeol-Oppa is dating her?"I heard them whispering, and I had that awkward face expression.

"Why are you here?"I whispered to him.

"Isn't a boyfriend allowed to wait for his girlfriend in her classroom?"he said to me, and put an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm correcting you fake boyfriend, anyways lesson is soon going to start go now."I said to him and he nodded, when Chanyeol wanted to go bora came.

"Why don't you give him a goodbye kiss it would be really cute."she said and some girls giggles and some where giving death glares at me.

Chanyeol smirked at me.

"I..I, well didn't brush my teeth so Ehm yeah."I excuse myself, and Chanyeol suddenly gave me a light hug.

"Bye jagi."he whispered to me, and I felt myself blushing, but luckily no one saw it. He then went to his class, and I saw the four girls giggling.

"You two are really suited for each other."Seolhyun said to me in a happy tone, which I think it's weird I mean.

She says to me that her ex and I suit for each other, he's just a my fake boyfriend. The girls agreed.

"Ah,.. Ok."I said in a nervous tone, and the lesson started.

Sorry if it's too short.