Prologue

Long ago an academy was founded for the children who have potential to wield the elements. Every one hundred years four individuals contain the power of the four founders of the academy. These four powers are lightning, ice ,metal ,and weather. When these four people come in to the world all Elementals know they have arrived. They are treated as royals while they attend the academy. The academy only accepts four kids in to the academy every year and the child must be 15 years old. The children train to become the protectors of the humans. They protect them from Itzal. Itzal had been on this planet for many thousands of years and has terrorized humans. Elementals keep Itzal out of the world as best they can. He can wield darkness which no other elemental can do. The elders had put him in a cage that would take him millenniums to escape know that their power would be passed down to their descendants.
    Itzal is almost escaped and the children must train quickly and hopefully they will be ready when the time comes for them to save their homes and their families from the darkness unleashed from the infamous Itzal.

———————
Hey guys and girls!! This is my new book and hopefully you all enjoy it. I'm never good with prologues I don't even know what they are really.  But guess what ...... I'm terrible at updating so I need talks help motivating me by liking, voting , and sharing!!  Hope you al have a good day and I'll start on another chapter just for you!!