Chapter 04 •Confessing•

Weeks passed and Its Saturday. We're supposed to be in school but the Professors we're having a meeting of preparation for the next month's Halloween Party. I don't really want to go but Hesterians we're required to go to so, I have no choice but to come. Then on Monday, they will announce what they talked about and tell us what to do.

I take a shower and ate some cereals. Afterwards, I decided to have some walk and buy Frozen Yogurt since it's still early. I pick my purse and exit the unit.

The elevator door was about to close when a random hand pops out of the two edges of the elevator door and it open once again. And I saw San Jose entering the elevator. Is he stayin' here?

“Hey! You live here? ” he greeted.

“Hey. Actually yeah. You? ” I respond

“Same. Anyway where you heading off? ” he asked curiously.

“Park. Well, just have some walk. Err you? Where you heading off? ”

“To your heart.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing nothing. I said may I come with you?” okay? Weird huh.

“Ya sure.” I said. What does this boy saying? Ugh! He's stressing me out!

*****

After some walk, we decided to buy some FroYo. We just walk there since it's a walking distance here in the park. We got there safe and he said he'll order and instruct me to find a seat for us. I follow him and waited for him to come. I scanned the counter and saw him finding me so I raised my hand, waved at him until he noticed me. Awkward silence covered us so I cleared my throat to break the silence.

“So, tell me about your family and your real blood then I'll tell mines afterward.” I started.

“Uh, okay. I have an older brother. My fam is complete. I'm a pure Filipino but I born and raised here in States that's why I can speak English fluently but I'm sad because I don't know how to speak Tagalog, a Filipino language. That's all, so, you?”

“Cool! Well, I have 2 older sisters named Kylie and Britney, so as you, I have a complete happy Fam. I have the blood of Korean and as you say, I also born and raised here. I can speak a little tho.” Then I chuckled to myself.

He smiled “Cooler than mine.” and he laughed so I giggled. “Anyways, let's go? ” he offered then I nodded. We stand up since he already paid and walk back to the Apartment.

*****

I enter the elevator first and he step in after me. He pushed the button and the elevator door closed.

“What floor are you? ” he questioned me while on his phone.

I glance at him. “Floor 4.” I answered briefly.

He nod his head repeatedly. Don't know what was that do supposed to mean, maybe, ‘Oh’ ?, so clueless!

The elevator door opened and knew that we stopped at my unit's floor. I step out of the elevator and so he did. What? Don't tell me– ?

“My unit is here, let's go.” he said relaxed. Oh okay.

“Sure.” That's all what I just stated. When we reach mines, we both stop. “I'm here, where's your unit? ”

He pointed the door beside him where is, in front of mines. Okay?! “Well, we're neighbors. Can we exchange numbers?” then smiled shyly. I laugh a little and nod my head. We exchange numbers and enter our own units.

*****

It's Halloween Party tomorrow! Yay! We have to choose partners so Ken and I chose each others. We hang out for a month now. I feel so comfortable with him, every time we hang, I forgets Sean, and the pain he brought me. I'm happy when I'm with Ken. Is he the one? Hopefully he is. I think I'm starting to like him. Hihi. Also, I had introduce Tats to him. But until now, Ken still haven't introduce his best friend to me. I want to know him too, I want to be friends with that guy. Maybe I'll ask him later about his friend.