(Short story)New tale of the broken error

This story is about a small little glitch that appeared one day in Mafiatale.
This little babybones of an error is 6 years old in human age.
We call him... Broken.

Broken appeared in Mafiatale when he knew how to use his power.
Like Ink from Inktale, Broken had a quill. With this power, he could make a wish come true. He was usualy trew out of different timelines and called a 'dirty glitch'.
L E T ' S  B E G I N.

Little Broken was lost in another timeline again, trying to find some place to get honey. Sense Broken never had real food, he survived on honey and snow.
But Mafia was different...

This timeline looked more like a city...
Broken looked at the outfits of all the monsters that walked around and he took some paper.

He started to draw an outfit and his quill poofed. His wish came true and he was now wearing the same outfit everyone else was.

He walked in the city, trying not to draw attention sense he was new and scared of getting attacked again...

He bumped into Sans and fall down "Ugh!" he looked up at Sans a bit scared "I..i'm sorry..."

Sans smiled and helped lottle Broken up "No sweat kiddo." he kneeled down "So small. You new around here.?" he had a big grin of his face.

Broken looked away as his little stomach growled "Mh... Yeah.. I'm new... I-I was just looking for food.. I'm sorry..." he looked away, blushing a soft rainbow.

Sans smiles and took Brokens little baby hands "Cmon kiddo. I'll get you some grub then. My treat." he stood up and walked well holding the small babybones hand.

Broken smiles, actualy happy that he didnt get attacked or yelled at.

(To be continued.)